ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned/Euro mk2 phase 1 172 rep (Something special for fcs!)

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
cheers mate,

its just had new discs and pads done and all the wheel bearings replaced. so she will be sweet for the new owner :D

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
the car gone to wales :)
im sure sean the new owner will carry on with a new progress blog.
Im glad she has gone to a good home, all the best with her mate.

Ollie's Silver Cup
Shame that the Clio's gone, but sounds like its gone to a good home!

Looking forward to seeing what you do on the next car :)

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
thanks chaps, the new car is a phase 2 saxo vtr. I will make a full progress blog later today and post the link on here.

seat ibiza cupra
did you have the bearings done on this before you sold him the car?

i am the new owner (well my fiance) - and he said they need doin still as theres a really load noise coming from car when drivin- faster we go loader it gets and he said it was bearings

Titanium PH1
It is bearings, he supplied me the bearings as they needing doing i didnt own the car long enough to get them done

seat ibiza cupra
ye that ok - just sed that ud had them done i thought they needed doin but it all kool!
gonna try n get them sorted the weekend n then get it ready for a respray in the next few months!

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Anyone know who has the car now atal? Just looked back and i do miss her :(.

I would love to do it again now im on alot better wage then when i was doing it then!

Clio Grande RN
Final product looks absolutely immense, I imagine its been a long journey, but well worth it! Good work!

Renault Clio Mk2 1.2
Re: cleaned/euro mk2 phase 1 (new pics and of whats to come)

Hi I've been have real difficulty tring to fit my window switches from the standard grande ones to the 182 interior ones you have aswell, how did you do it??