ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Pics, Pro-speed, Polished, Waxed.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Following on from my previous thread, here are some nice clean pics, tidied up abit on photobucket.

DSCN5208.jpg

DSCN5200.jpg

DSCN5198-1.jpg

DSCN5211-1.jpg

DSCN5199-1.jpg

Getting there now! I loveee the new 'zorst!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Cheers!

Lol I was just trying to make the car stand out abit on the boring background, really need to find a decent location to take some!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Paint the Drums black, fit some spacers and/or bigger wheels and that is a wicked looking little car!!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Cheers lads, completly forgot about the drums!

Future plans are:

Paint drums black

182FF alloys in standard anth or if they need a referb I'll get them done in graphite

25mm spacers front and 10mm spacers rear

Will be 100% how I want it then!

Hoping to get all that done by the end of september, Just need to save up some "dolla"!

Here's a pic of the beading on the roof this afternoon!

DSCN5226.jpg

Last edited:

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Thanks!

The tints are medium smoke back 3 and security film front 2 with nothin on the windscreen :)

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Do people think Turinis or 182 alloys would suit this better? (in graphite)

Aaaaand do you think I should keep the standard billabong seats + door cards, or get the 1*2 ones?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Cheers!

Lol I was just trying to make the car stand out abit on the boring background, really need to find a decent location to take some!

I usually de-colourise the background to do that :) Car is looking p**n. Nice colour too :)

Ibiza FR
Do people think Turinis or 182 alloys would suit this better? (in graphite)

Aaaaand do you think I should keep the standard billabong seats + door cards, or get the 1*2 ones?

The 182 alloys aren't that different from the ones you have on there now, so probably Turinis :)

I've never liked the billabong interior, so I would say get 1*2 interior!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
I usually de-colourise the background to do that :) Car is looking p**n. Nice colour too :)
Didnt think of doing that!lol and thanks mate!

The 182 alloys aren't that different from the ones you have on there now, so probably Turinis :)

I've never liked the billabong interior, so I would say get 1*2 interior!

Cheers for the imput bud, im 90% sure now on the 1*2 interior, still 50/50 on the alloys though! suppose it will come down to whats available at the time really.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
She's got some autoglym SRP on, with a layer of turtle wax origional on top (lol, will get some autoglym stuff when it runs out, just using it up! does the job though!)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nicely, mine got a light coat of Collinite about 5 weeks ago, still beading well too
-just washed & managed to get topped up with DoDo Blue Velvet before the next shower :D

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Looks nice. Got any pics without blurring the background!

Thanks! I do indeed, I shal upload some tonight, and I'm down in devon tomorrow so I'll find a decent location and take some good ones! :)

Nicely, mine got a light coat of Collinite about 5 weeks ago, still beading well too
-just washed & managed to get topped up with DoDo Blue Velvet before the next shower :D

Offft very nice! I'm abit of a novice at polishing/waxing so turtle wax was the first I've ever bought! lol Looking forward to trying some decent stuff! bet yours smells lovely! lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
Me too - I had to do about 5 runs to get it finished in between the sun-showers lol :star:

I haven't waxed the bumpers or the lower part of the doors yet - I always do those last

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Little update, Have a list of things to do over the next month, so watch this space, these are as follows:

Anthracite Turinis (picking up saturday)
Spacers (25mm front 5mm rear)
Rear badges graphite ("clio" + diamond) (Renault sport badge already removed)
Boot release button painted cyclone blue
Turini center diamonds painted cyclone blue
Getting rid of the 2.0 16v bullets, replacing with anthracite 16v bullets with cyclone blue writing.
Paint the drums black
Ghetto de-cat

Then I can honestly say I dont think I'll be spending another penny on her.

all the above should be finished by mid october. (just in time for the karting mega meet!)

I'm sure alot of you will be pleased to hear the RS badges + 2.0 bullets are going, as am I :)