ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas present...

R56 JCW
After buying myself an early birthday present of a 172 back in August, I was dead chuffed. After coming from a 1.4 T reg Clio, it was a dream come true...

b05e0775.jpg

e7941e45.jpg

After 3 months of ownership, driving past the Renault garage the other day, I saw a LY 200 with recaro's sitting there, popped in to have a look and left £50 lighter after leaving a deposit, This saturday I pick up the new beast, as an early christmas present to myself.

Liquid yellow FF, with Recaro's and cup chassis. Undecided on a spoiler as of yet though?
A few pics form the forecourt, will update as and when I can.

200pic2.jpg

200pic3.jpg

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
That looks lovely although im not a massive fan of the wheels.

You most be grinning like a cheshire cat!

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Love it! Love the colour.

I think LY is one of the few 200's that look perfect with a cup spoiler, suits the colour better IMO.

most of the other clio's can look odd with them.

you'll love the car, they're so much fun. Had mine for my 21st, can't get out of the thing

R56 JCW
Thanks guys. I'm head over heels with my purchase! Literally! Yeah after seeing the ultra red 200 on here with H&R springs and spacers it makes me want to do this, but I will enjoy it as standard for the time being! Maybe with an addition of a cup spoiler.

Awesome present.

I did similar, had my 172 for 6 months and traded it for my 200. Identical spec to yours except Red actually.

Mercedes C320!
Haha i got mine as a christmas present to myself too! :) You won't regret mate... LY is the best aswell ;)

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
LOL at justifying massive expenditure as presents to yourselves!

Anyway, nice car.