ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris Harris on Cars - Toyota GT-86

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Should be a really good Halo car for Toyota. The brand needs some excitement.

Wish I was able to take it out on some tracks and test it like I got to when we launched the Mr2 originally as I was working for them at the time.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
The only thing that annoys me about these Drive videos is that they need to sort out his in car mic.

M135i
I do love Chris Harris's videos.

He sounds so typically car nerdy I could probably listen to him talk about the "feel" of the steering all day long.

Although I do like the GT86, does anyone think the interior is too low rent for the expected £25k price tag?

For about £20k it'd be about acceptable, but the interior would put me off ever buying a new one at that price - no matter how great the car drove.

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
I will look at getting one later this year. I'm lucky enough to have a company car (I've not taken it yet) and it's from Toyota! I'm interested to find out how the boxer engine feels compared to my Subaru. Good times.

They are selling a version with :

steel wheels
cloth seats
cheap suspension
no a/c etc.

specially for people like us that will change the wheels and seats as soon as it rolls off the forecourt.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Really, really want one. Will definitely have one in future.

The BRZ concept looked amazing!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I think it's his serious passion for cars which I like.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
so i make a thread the other week about this car with a vid and some pics and it gets locked and told there is already a thread but this stays open... wow.

Like this a lot. Appeals to the real car driver. 4 seats, looks good, proper wheel drive... No frills, just smiles. Toyota haven't churned out one of those in a while :)