ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester Meet!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Right its bin a while since I've had any chance to sort any meets out. So I think its about time we have one before the weather gets crap!

Not sure what people fancy doing so I will make a choice, we can do both I guess!

1, Meet at Root's N Shoot's on wednesday the 29th of august at about 6:30pm. Now we could just have photo's there and maybe a bbq, or meet go for some photos by the river or go to the forest ect? Then nip to the pub for something to eat?

2, Meet at Root's N Shoot's on saturday the 1st or sunday the 2nd of september at 4:30pm, Now we could do all of the above or we could have a spin into north wales?

If people want to go for a spin into wales I'll think of a route then post it on here.

Start a list and put what you'd rather do 1 or 2 and what date for number 2.

Or we can do two meets one on the wednesday and one on the weekend.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I'm up for it

I'll do the Wednesday 1 and meet up o Saturday but might not be going for
A drive

1. Ash
2. Chris

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
The wednesday is my birthday, but I'd be able to do the weekend.

Well I think we are going to do both meets one on the Wednesday and one on the weekend by the looks of things.

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
If there is no more then 8 I'll get the burgers
Really nice from a place near me if where having a BBQ

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
Hopefully there will be more that 8 dude let's see what the wether like or it'll be the pub down the road lol

Price one what day are you thinking?

If the BBQ is on the Wednesday I'll miss it
Not had many this yeah gutted. That's if you have one

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
joe and scott are you both coming wednesday? need to talk about a road trip!!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I think we will end up just getting a few photos then the pub for something to eat?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
The gate by the traffic lights is half open for people that are coming.