ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheers you jealous c**ts!

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Well some jealous idiot with no brain cells has decided to do this to my bonnet! :mad: right down to the metal! it needed a spray job anyway as it was full of stone chips! still wasn't happy though!

So its either a case of full bonnet respray at £100 or a bonnet bra at £40 (just till the summer)? opinions?

422643_10150698633266614_623526613_11391811_1397487557_n.jpg

Here's how the car looks pre-keyed

46981_460448071613_623526613_6460032_5294925_n.jpg

Gutted, hate jealous people who do this type of thing, i dont get the mentality. Thats a very cheap price whoevers quoted you that, wings will need blending aswell.

Gutted, hate jealous people who do this type of thing, i dont get the mentality. Thats a very cheap price whoevers quoted you that, wings will need blending aswell.

Yeah the price is of a friend who's got his own bodyshop (mainly reshell's cars) supposed to be really good at spraying!

You must be raging mate, w**kers. I would love to catch someone doing this

Yer I was! didn't notice it till the next day when I come to wash it! I know were it happened, but don't know who done it.... I was fuming as well because were it was parked there is usually a camera facing it but this time it was conveniently facing somewhere else!! :(

Listerine & Poledo
Monster sticker should fix it for the time being. :clown:

In seriousness though, that's waff, Another good excuse for hooking your car body straight into the mains.

Fiesta st
Had this done to mine mate all the way down side of my car.. i was lucky tho catching them on camera and now there paying up for it.. t***s!

LY R26
that's s**t, was gunna suggest a wrap til you can get it sprayed, anything to dodge a bonnet bra!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Looks like the whole front end has been done before....

Get it done again- this time the right colour ;)

Clio
Bit of a shitter but it doesn't look keyed to me. If you look at the jump between the long line and the small line its like something has dragged across it accidentally.

/csi

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
My ex bird did this to my ph1! Proper deep! I just got another bonnet off here. My Iceberg needed another bonnet too for other reasons, just got one off Mickstoke for £25. Not perfect but better. CBA with resprays.

Clio
My ex bird did this to my ph1! Proper deep! I just got another bonnet off here. My Iceberg needed another bonnet too for other reasons, just got one off Mickstoke for £25. Not perfect but better. CBA with resprays.

Pics to see if she was worth the hassle?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Pics to see if she was worth the hassle?

haha schoolboy error on my part! Got no pics guys, binned the lot! If I did I'd let em loose! Fake chested, psycho scouse trollop! Only pic I have left of her now is the one in my mind where she's polishing my trumpet!

my BG 182 has been keyed on the driver door but apparently that was because someone didn't like my overtaking style
we were on a winding road in a turistic area and he must've recognized the car parked at the next castle while we were visiting it
the overtaking wasn't that dangerous so the guy must be some kind of red blooded b*****d