ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapo Induction Kit

182, 172 Track Shed
Hi Guys,

I got an old K&N 57i cone filter that i took off my 1.4 clio, just wondering if I was to use the Samco induction hose to go with it could I use it on my 182?

Guessing Im not gonna be gaining any power but would i lose a lot?
Is the 57i filter ok with the higher BHP? Loved the sound it made on my old clio and till i get some decent money I just want a cheapo way of improving the sound of my 182

Cheers

182, 172 Track Shed
Yeah ok not my best idea there, if i wanted an induction kit that will improve the sound and gain some power ( or at least definately not lose any) what are peoples recomendations?

182, 172 Track Shed
Cheers Fellas,

I was under the impression that open style cone filters let more air in which would be a good thing? Especially with a cold air feed?

What are the benefits of a closed one? Does it just prevent the hot air from around the engine getting in?

A4 oil burner !!!
I have a piper x cone filter i bought for my cup ages ago ... sounds awesome !!!!!
£25 and its yours