ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Changing dash

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
if i was to change my MK2 PH1 dash for a MK2 PH2 dash how would i do it? i havnt been able to find a guide on how to do it

thanks

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
So long as it fits the same, it's easy stuff! A screw on each side (open both doors to see), a few along the inside of the blower for the windscreen (make sure these don't fall in), a few behind the dash strips and remove the steering wheel plastic surround (screws underneath) to access the screws that it hides. Once they're all out, slide the dash towards the rear of the car (might need someone to help). Should take you 10 mins tops.

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
yeah i saw that but was wondering if i could change the bottom bit of the dash aswell?

RIP MK2 PH1/1.4 16v Polo
yes im aware, thats why if i do it im going to a local scrap yard and look for ph2 dash in the same colour as mine (dark grey/light grey)