ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cat mod + centre section removed + matched/painted inlets = :)

R26
Old thread i know luke but as you know im gonna get this done. where did you get the 2 1/2 tube with the 2 1/2 inner diameter on the end from? as id obviously need that to make a join.

that makes sense right?

b/g 182, meg tourer
jabba supplied the pipe dean. they have lots of pipe and stuff floating around in the workshop, decent stainless stuff too and the welds are stainless.
got the mot on saturday the 9th so i will let you know how it gets on.

b/g 182, meg tourer
well they do all of my work for me. they are still VAG and always will be, but they will work on other cars too. they have done a top job on mine with everything i have had done, i would definatly recomend them.

b/g 182, meg tourer
***quick update***

just a little update for anyone who might be interested in the cat and silencer modification. i have just got back from my mot and it passed with no problems at all.

R26
Well i got my exhaust backbox removed and cat enlarged the same as luke today by jabbasport.
only have good things to say really, the sound is awesome now, quiet when just pottering about but as soon as you give it some it sounds brill.

Very happy with the quality of work, very friendly people, and the price was amazing considering the supplied they pipe too (won't post it on here but if your interested pm me)

Feels better to drive now too with the cat mod but again that could be placebo

Highly recommend jabbasport although they are VAG really.

Couple of pics, last one is a video

DSC01512.jpg

DSC01513.jpg

th_IMG_0158.jpg