ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Castle Combe casualty (pics)

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Bunch of pansies. Its a tin box for getting about in. Give it a polish if your worried and carry on driving it

exactly!!!! LOL...reshell for a hole the size of a fingernail. Tony drilled bigger than that in the racecar by accident!!!

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
all i can do is wait and see what the outcome is with the bodyshop tomorrow.

as said, the biggest problem is going to be that hole. the rest is simple- ish lol.

i really don't want to break it for parts or buy another.... i love this one too much to part with it!

I know how you feel - tomorrow i'm handing over £2600 for work on my 182- am i mad ? yes. Do I love my 182 though ? bigger yes

Renault Clio 172 ph1
Oh man I bet you are gutted. South west Renault were breaking one last week I think in the same colour .. Give a ring. It looks ok but after market wheels. We're you in weston earlier ?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
I drill holes in the drift cars bigger than that just to hold stuff on!

Basicly it's f**k all, easy sorted without massive bills or hard work

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Isn't it a track car?

Get it wrapped or just leave it be, how pissed would you be if you fixed it and then drop it into the barriers again?

On track a bit of damage just looks battle hardened, Lol.
Not so good if it's a car that needs to be presentable on the road though.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
It's a bit late in the day but for me:

Buy new wing off and door in the right colour (including mirror) off here, normally about 900 available so shouldn't be hard to find.

Fit these, sand the front bumper back yourself and get it smooth.

Take it to a bodyshop and get them to blow the front bumper in and ask what's the best they can do with the rear quarter for minimal cost.

Call from the body shop today...... She won't be ready tomorrow.

As it transpires the new wing they ordered wasn't the right one!

I am in need of a drivers side front wing before she's complete.... Untill then I have to endure the cinquecento of love/doom! :-(

53 Clio's & counting
Call from the body shop today...... She won't be ready tomorrow.

As it transpires the new wing they ordered wasn't the right one!

I am in need of a drivers side front wing before she's complete.... Untill then I have to endure the cinquecento of love/doom! :-(

Get one off here 2nd hand mate, will speed things up!

Puahahahahahaha! Cinquencento W**KER!

:S