ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carphonewarehouse

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i need to get a new phone, im not bothered which so im getting one that comes with a "free" ps3, i know thats not really the case as you pay more each month but its fine, my bro is buying the ps3 off me for the amount it costs me extra

this offer is online, is it online only or can you go into the store and order it??

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/mobi...y-monthly/combi/free-ps3/?ref=panel2_ps3offer

Once you have been connected for 45 days you can register with us online or by phone by giving us your contact details:

Mobile phone number
Full name
Billing address
Postcode

Register online
If you have an email address you can register online. When you have successfully registered we will send you an email to confirm this as well as giving you your login and password details, which you can use to view your profile page online.

Register by phone
If you don't have an email address you can register with us by calling 0845 412 2333.
As soon as you have registered we will send you the gift we promised you to your billing address. Please allow 28 days for it to arrive.

Remember that if you don't register with us within another 60 days, you won't be able to claim your gift.
You won't be able to ask us to send or sell your gift to anyone else or swap it for anything else and you won't be able to get actual cash instead.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
huh , have any of you read what i was actually asking lol,

i wanted to know if i could go into a carphone warehouse store and get the same deal as online.