ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carpet shampoo

soon to be 182 ;)
as title really. Want a good one that i can use on seats as well? Either off Internet or halfords (as got 3for2 atm)

Not a 320d
AG interior Shampo from halfrauds is good for this. Dont need a wet vac. Just spray, scrub then wipe with a damp cloth.

People dont seem to like the smell of it but I do.

172 Cup
AG interior Shampo from halfrauds is good for this. Dont need a wet vac. Just spray, scrub then wipe with a damp cloth.

People dont seem to like the smell of it but I do.

I agree mate, i think it does a cracking job yet some people give it bad press. Defo cant go wrong with giving it a try though ;)

Clio 172 Phase 1
I agree mate, i think it does a cracking job yet some people give it bad press. Defo cant go wrong with giving it a try though ;)

2nd this Jimbo lad :approve:

I have also seen Meguirs APC do a good job on carpets, use a nail brush or something give it a scrub and a wipe, jobs a good'un!

Seat Ibiza
Im going to give AG Interior Shampoo another vote, easy to use. The smell when it comes out of the bottle isn't too nice but when its dried you can't really tell!
Nott expensive either IMO.

172 Cup
2nd this Jimbo lad :approve:

I have also seen Meguirs APC do a good job on carpets, use a nail brush or something give it a scrub and a wipe, jobs a good'un!

+1 on the apc aswell dude works well when ive seen it used. You and jam goin to the fcs again?

172 Cup
Aye mate going down again, probs will be in mine but might be in our kids trophy still not sure. You in a hotel? I'll keep an eye out for you's ;)