ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carbon fibe

clio 182
hello been looking for a while and cant seem to find any on the site but im sure they is a picture of a blue 182 cup with a carbon bonnet/carbon look

wanting to see what it looks likee

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
4d59ad6d-29d6-d46b.jpg

4d59ad6d-29e9-a51e.jpg

I had one but got rid mate

Listerine & Poledo
personal preferences this one.

just throw a couple of days of road-frime into the mix and it'll just look like you've had a new bonnet and not got it sprayed yet.

:(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Carbon only looks good on black...Infact it doesn't even look that great there either.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Carbon only looks good on black...Infact it doesn't even look that great there either.

This

Personally a carbon bonnet is it much carbon, small details like the fog light covers, washer blanks etc look good..

TrackCar & F30 330d
This

Personally a carbon bonnet is it much carbon, small details like the fog light covers, washer blanks etc look good..

But small peices of CF are pointless. Not enough weight saving for my liking. I bought my CF bonnet be aide it's lighter than standard so it's worth it.

Stripped yozza'd cup
I agree with chrispy. I think small bits of carbon look a bit tacky. Carbon should only be there if it saves weight.

Op, Christopher bought a carbon bonnet for his RB 182, I guess that's the one you mean?