ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carbon bonnet photoshop pleaseee

Hey guys, can someone photoshop me a carbon bonnet and if possible keep the renault F1 team sticker. Thanks

saturdaynigth059.jpg

Thanks

200 Gordini
Get it resprayed if its really that bad with stone ships, i'm sure it might look good but it looks alot better standard.

i aint got photoshop btw

Bodyshop want 350 quid to respray bonnet and bumper though, then some money to you for the rest bringing up perfect... thats alot. :|

200 Gordini
we'll see what we can do when this paper gets to me, if it comes out good ill only charge you £300 :D

Static Low
i got 2 of my panels resprayed and the guys blended in all the stonechips on my bonnet and round the car for f**k all !

Italian 3.2 V6
i didn't relise how heavy the standard clio bonnets actualy are! they weigh a fair bit for the size!

how many stone chips we talking ? Seriously, mine are scatered all over the bonnet and the bumper is terrible.. not sure how they would blend in that many stone chips ... ?

ITB'd 182...
Could look good on your current wheels but depending on what's going on next im not too sure...

200 Gordini
carbon bonnets are £380 basically same price so its just down to what you prefer.

You're in to your weight saving and that

RS RIP
do they spray over some of the bumper and sidescreens ? they should with this colour type/metallic

PS; Your rims have the wrong ET value , looks like a quite narrow track there !

172cup
I've got a carbon bonnet on my cup... i love it.

Not to everyones taste, but i think it makes it look a lot more mean looking

172cup
i didn't weigh it mate, sorry.... but no where near as much as i expected to be honest.

Couple of kgs at the absolute most. The cup bonnet is actually quite light anyway

RS RIP
^^ that's the worse , really.

is that for more downforce on the front , where it has got loads already ?

RS RIP
do they spray over some of the bumper and sidescreens ? they should with this colour type/metallic

PS; Your rims have the wrong ET value , looks like a quite narrow track there !

** just now realised it's your negative camber ; never mind my comment

Nooooooooooooooooo, i've booked it in now, i'm too scare about taking an expensive gamble like that even though it does look awesome a part of me is thinking in the flesh it wont look as good.

Franx - i know what you mean but its the 195 tyres and neg camber..

Whats wrong with the rear wiper mod, doesnt exactly make it look worse does it ? :p

RS RIP
^^
i was'nt saying the rear windshield wiper looked good or bad before ; i'm just surprised as here on the mainland they're sold without one from factory .

Hardly a novelty when seeing the factory specs .. but i was wrong yep

Last edited:
  2002 Cup172
Cooling!!!!! Not Downforce Having a vented bonnet does exactly what you would think it vents hot air out the engine bay which = Cooler running.

And as said each to their own.

To be honest if ya want a cf bonnet just for weight u can always spray it.

I like cf and if pos ill change every single bit of rust attrackting metal of the clio.

CF is a good weight saver the bonnet saves 6kg apperntly according to K-Tec.

Your car looks good with or without the bonnet matey. (i'd do it but as u have just seen my opinion) and as for the rear wiper it looks fab id do it if i didn't use my rear wiper everyday.

oh P.S. nice photoshoping..

Tangoed Works
Nooooooooooooooooo, i've booked it in now, i'm too scare about taking an expensive gamble like that even though it does look awesome a part of me is thinking in the flesh it wont look as good.

Franx - i know what you mean but its the 195 tyres and neg camber..

Whats wrong with the rear wiper mod, doesnt exactly make it look worse does it ? :p

mate in the flesh it will look even better, used to have one on my BG 182, and the shine you can get off them with the old AG SRP and EGP combo is awesome...
DSC00217.jpg