ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

car will look like..

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Aust1n said:
Not for long.. 182 end of the yr. :evil:

Wow, only another 6 months of fakeness ;) hehe

Im only jesting though guys, dutty knows i joke around about it all the time - he stood and watched as i tried to prize them off ;)

Black 172 MK2
i was looking at white wheels on my black car. not the stanard wheels mind will be interested to see how it turns out.

Yamaha R6
ant said:
well it was fairly obvious at FCS 0-60 which were "fake" sports. ;)

and there were a few!

If your going to do that then prepare to look a (ock, thats asking for it. Personally I don't know why anyone would want to 0-60 a 1.2 in the first place.. The results are always going to be 'slow as fook' on the timesheet.

Octavia VRS
not bad but again I would have just left the '16v' badges on instead of the 2 litre ones.

Each to their own tho :)

Ad

MK2 FRS
Biffons_Bridge said:
need some new tryes first;)

you can say that again!!!

white wheels on a black '172' has been done before (but it had the whole 2lts under the bonnet)

lol at this thread.

I think it looks good. Its lower and more aggressive looking then a standard 172;)

ChrisE said:
There is totally no point in putting 2.0ltr badges on a 1.2!! period!!

why?

172 Cup
Why didn't you just spray your original door badges silver, instead of opting for 2.0 16v badges? You'd get more respect that way son.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
its not about respect its about making a car thats a good replica of the model its bassed on. i doubt he cares if a bunch of strangers on the internet have respect for him

Black Mk2 172
Ive decided i think i want my 172 wheels in white, cheaper than buying a new set, are you doing them yourself or are you taking them somwhere?

Yamaha R6
Martin_89 said:
its not about respect its about making a car thats a good replica of the model its bassed on. i doubt he cares if a bunch of strangers on the internet have respect for him

on head Hit the nail the..

Put them in order..

Iceberg 172
lol i love the way people talk down to dutty because he hasnt got a real RS. Its not like we're talking ferrari's here gents... its a clio! Also, dont bullshit about him getting more respect for leaving 1.2 badges on there. There would be plenty more wisecracks from bertie big bananas!

I think his car looks great, its nicer than my 172 as far as looks are concerned but fortunately mine passes it on the rest imo. However, i have to pay crap loads for the privilege (well its alot to me anyways!). Fact is, not everyone can run RS's because they dont have the cash due to other commitments or... they may not even want one! I say fair play to the guy as he seems to be a very active member of this community and thats all the counts. Ripping on other members is pathetic, we're all here for our love of cars so stop being whiney bastids and roll on the next meet!

will look good but how long will they last . ??

as for the badges your car your money fook em . lol

To be fair he's not the first and certainly won't be the last to make something appear to be faster than it is.

Honda have been doing it for years...

Iceberg 172
b4.jpg

brrrrrrmmmmmmm

Chocolate Bar™
looks good mate, looks like i'm starting a trend ;) they are a mare to keep clean however as soon as you've sprayed em get about an inch of wax on them or the brake dust will tarnish them in no time. Also not sure how long spraying will last without discolouring? will look mint anyhow :)

oh and as for the sport badges, i personally wouldnt put em on mine, but each to their own, it'll be obvious its not a sport whenever hes raced ;)

Last edited:
  BG 182 FF
dutty_112 said:
no it hasnt..are we gona get sarcy comments about why have i got sport badges on

it seemed rapid at runcorn the other week....was you racin a type r? :S