ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cant find file HELP.

Honda civic ep2 05
Ok basically was given and assignment last week to design a website etc sing notepad and html, got it done and was just about to bring it up to tidy the code up a bit and i cant find it!!!

I had it saved on my memory stick in a specfic folder and the last time i used my memory stick it showed up "fat32" then i unplugged it plugged it in again and backed up all my files but its not in the backup files on my laptop either :S

Just tryed searching found it in recent documents but is asking me to browse to find location. It got to me somehere otherwise im pretty much:banghead:

Honda civic ep2 05
Tried searching for it, its just a html document. Yeah i have thanks ;)

Well i have given up good thing i make rough notes on paper whilst doing stuff like this, have 1/3 of it redone from memory and notes so think ill just stay up until i have it back to the way it was and then start tidying up and make loads of copies.

Im guessing i may have had it open when my memory stick showed and error, may have wiped it or something.
Thanks anyway.