ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cannot remap my car - ECU Locked?

Clio 182
Hi, I hope someone can help here. I have a 182 which I want to mostly return to a stock state of tune. It has been remapped (think by K-Tek) in the past, or at least there is an invoice in the service history for that.
I used to own a Trophy and remapped that with the RS Tuner to the 98 ron map. I wanted to do the same for my car. I've removed the intake, refitted CAT and exhaust centre section and it smells like it's running rich.

The error I'm getting is
jj03fb.jpg

I am thinking the ECU is locked and cannot be remapped?
Henk has sent me the OEM map but I can't upload it.
Any ideas?

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
its got the rs tuner remap already on it matey,running rich could be the front lambda sensor causing that

Clio 182
I have a replacement lambda to fit. However after putting the car back in the light went off and has stayed off. I'm wondering if it actually needs it now?

Clio 182
I've had another go installing the OEM map (provided by Henk) and it's taken it. However it was already tuned with the standard map. I think I already have the 98 Ron map which looks to have already been installed in the past on the ECU.