ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

canary wharf with essexboyz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
  BMW 320D
photo (12).JPG

BMW 320D
yea i will get round to it but what with weather been rubbish and car always being dirty as soon as i wash it piks have been hard lol iv only owned the car for around 3 months so hopefully will get some nice ones the weekend :)

Clio 182 inferno
I expected to see pictures of a cs essex meet with loads of clios lined up in canary warf

Disastra Coupe
Lol, i nearly made the first comment of the thread asking wtf this is, thought i'd leave it to the others. And 3 months is plenty of time to take pictures of a car ;) Just get some proper pictures.

BMW 320D
That's what makes me laugh about this forum like u said if u read what I said instead of sounded like a bunch of old woman iv got more pictures comin but when u get replies like that y bother?! Talk about keyboard warriors maybe u should have a get a life button?

BMW 320D
Ur brilliant! Top comedians! Loool just to set record straight it's not my name is it? It's a name of a car club and yes Ali G is in our club bet ur jealous? :p crack on lads finding this so funny

clio 172
Looks poo ahahahha nahhh why everyone on one its a new thread give him a chance to fill it just because some of u have lived on here no names his just starting soooo chilll winston I'm sure it will be full soon enough. Every one put down ur keybourd spinich let your muscles back down and chillax

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Looks poo ahahahha nahhh why everyone on one its a new thread give him a chance to fill it just because some of u have lived on here no names his just starting soooo chilll winston I'm sure it will be full soon enough. Every one put down ur keybourd spinich let your muscles back down and chillax

I trust you area member of essexboyz too then?

Z4 Coupe

FPMSL^

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Genius -

"www.essexboyz.com // cars.. modify'em, cruise'em, show'em, rag'em."

Last edited:
  clio 172
I trust you area member of essexboyz too then?

Essex boy yes essexboyz member no regaurdless I don't surf this site getting lemon because someones thread diddnt have enough pics for me to bash one out over I just think fair enough he just started. Always a keyboard vikin waitin to let out some anger due to being a bully victim I think chill pills all rnd is it.

clio 172
See what I mean u been a keyboard warrior for long or u a begginer listen gotta a life to live at the mo speak soon we can't all live on here like u and ur car is fantastic . Nooooooooooooooooooot

Listerine & Poledo
See what I mean u been a keyboard warrior for long or u a begginer listen gotta a life to live at the mo speak soon we can't all live on here like u and ur car is fantastic . Nooooooooooooooooooot

This looks like it should read in English, but it just doesn't

EDIT: DAMN! Rev's in there first

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Essex boy yes essexboyz member no regaurdless I don't surf this site getting lemon because someones thread diddnt have enough pics for me to bash one out over I just think fair enough he just started. Always a keyboard vikin waitin to let out some anger due to being a bully victim I think chill pills all rnd is it.

I think you should spend some time getting to grips with spelling, grammar and punctuation

clio 172
Yawn seriouly don't get what the big problem is all I can think is a bully victim and this is your anger output.

Status
Not open for further replies.