ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

canary wharf with essexboyz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
  BMW 535d
All parties are wrong. The two Essex boys need to use spelling and grammar correctly and the other lot need to calm the f**k down and stop being pedantic about these unfortunate two being slightly hard of braincells. It's not nice lads, play nicely

clio 172
Ha realy thts me done in here its boring and u live in onger mate merr sh******t hole talking bout essex boys realy. I'm not on here to argure with people who were brought up in such a way they need to vent there anger through a keyboard seeya

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Ha realy thts me done in here its boring and u live in onger mate merr sh******t hole talking bout essex boys realy. I'm not on here to argure with people who were brought up in such a way they need to vent there anger through a keyboard seeya

Ironic, that you've been doing that in this thread.
Good Bye for now, don't come back with that attitude please. Wouldn't hurt to type in a manner that makes sense either.

You have been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.