ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can this exhaust join be sleeved?

CMR

A ROFLCOPTER
As above, pics below

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

Can I buy a sleeve for this, if so what size? Reason I ask is its just before the bend.

Advice appreciated, I know it could be welded but thats my last resort.

CMR

A ROFLCOPTER
Gonna get it welded it I think, if i sleeve it and it leaks I cba taking it off again.

Just hassle taking it somewhere to be welded -_-

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
It will break completely if not welded properly. Looks like its been cut with a hacksaw?Yuo could get it welded and sleeve it as well with steel sleeve and weld that as well for extra strength

CMR

A ROFLCOPTER
It was attempted with exhaust cutters as you can see from the scratch lines, but it was cut in the end with an electric saw or similar when the exhaust cutters didnt work.

I dont want it to break obviously just awkward taking it anywhere to get it sorted specially fitting it in the clio.

Reckon somewhere like powerflow would do it cheaply?

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
Thats quite possibly the worst place it could have been cut, way to close to the bend!

I'd personally sleeve it, but depends where you get the sleeve from some are good and some are awfull! Renault ones i find are brilliant, bit expensive but i rate them highly.