ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Can I get a refund on an app?????

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Just purchased the navmii navigator app for my 3g but it's pretty poor at keeping gps signal etc.... How would I go about getting a refund for this ????:dapprove:

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
You sure there is not an issue with your phone? Did you not have an issue with another Sat Nav app and with GPS strength?

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
You sure there is not an issue with your phone? Did you not have an issue with another Sat Nav app and with GPS strength?

That was jailbroken apps. But this one is legit. Tom how do I go about complaining then mate???

BMW F31
i got a refund on 3 tracks the other day, but that was because everytime i downloaded it on processing iTunes crashed.

i cant see them giving you a refund just because you didn't like the app, otherwise people would be doing it left right and centre surely?

i stand to be corrected though if you do manage to get a refund.

jump on the apple site and go to support there's a link there for a refund request.