ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can anyone tel me what turbo this is?(pic)

Trophy #392
!CClEQyQBGk~$(KGrHqEOKjcE0r,l-r+oBNLk3eS7w!~~_12.jpg

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
seen them turbo's before but cant think were.. i think as fred said its a VAG turbo..

why do you ask . got plans for it ?

Trophy #392
Thinking of buying it but it needs manifold and oil lines the guy said he want £300 what u recon? If it's a vag turbo it's no good for the Clio is it

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
Thinking of buying it but it needs manifold and oil lines the guy said he want £300 what u recon? If it's a vag turbo it's no good for the Clio is it

doubt very much that it is good for clio fitment, you will need a hell of alot more than above though if your fitting it to a clio.

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
for £300 you can pick up a gt35 if you look about will be far better than using a turbo with audi fittting ( if it is audi)

Ph1 ITB'd 172
When I saw that picture I knew I had seen it before, took me a while to figure out where...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/clio-sport-172-turbo-kit-px-replica-/180614279580?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item2a0d73319c

Can't you just ask him what turbo it is? Looks a bit like a Clio DCI Turbo,

<Sarcasm on> If it is you will get loads of POWARRR from that! Buy it! <Sarcasm off>

DCI turbo for comparison:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-01-04-1-5DCI-TURBO-/260722400141?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3cb4441b8d

Mini Cooper S
I'd take a calculated risk, but surely the turbo could be dead for all he knows? More stupid than boring.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I'm assuming its being sold as a working item. So he would be able to return it if not. If however thats not the case then yes i agree it would be more stupid!