ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I'm pleased people like elpressador are publicising how poor this game can be. Maybe infinity ward might actually do something about it this time.

Bus w**ker
This is w**k compared to BF.

s**t Troll is s**t. Leave it to Christopher, Young McGrasshopper, you have much to learn.

MW3 and BF3 play totally differently. Apart from being an FPS that's pretty much where the comparison ends.

Sandy Ravage doesn't seem to be struggling too much with MW3...

Fiesta ST-2
Symon, I'm sure sandy has moaned about how inconsistent the game is and the lag and he's now moved to bf3 on pc. Don't tell the bf3 crew lol.

Fiesta ST-2
OK, well I don't think he said he was going to stop playing altogether, but he's bought his own server on bf3 to play I think.

Tesla MP3 2021
He still plays COD on the 360 but he has ventured into BF3 on the PC, he has created his own server I think.

Bus w**ker
I could well be. Need to get foods first though, so I'll hop on afterwards and see what's going down in the hood.

Bus w**ker
Be online when I get on then Harphamominob and I'll join you.

God, it's difficult being popular and wanted!

Bus w**ker
Don't think I could survive playing COD for any length of time.

Ok, we get it. You suck at MW3 and don't like it. Pretty sure you don't need to keep repeating yourself on every page you boring Savage f**k.

Ph 1 172
Got to say I have had no issues other than the normal shite lag that has been on all cod games but I'm still wining 2out of 3 matchs with more kills than deaths in all matches. Only thing I'm not keen on is the respawns seem to mean enemies appear behind you

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Tbh started really enjoying this again. Connection seems better recently as they have been making changes to it.

I find the connection is better than what I am getting on mw2 at present also.

Two 0 Shitx
Smashing the MK14 atm awesome gun with rapid fire! I'd enjoy it more if the spawn was better, sick of people spawning behind me and they're coming from about 3 different positions.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm having an issue with people vanishing and randomly appearing. It's doing my nut in

Also fed up of watching stupid kill cams where I'm miles behind the rest of the game.

Last night in the early hours of the morning this was awesome when there were less people playing it.

Last edited:
  Fiesta ST-2
Been unplayable today for me, spawn killed constantly on dome/hardhat and instant deaths round corners oh and surprise surprise I was host. I can understand it taking a little while balancing lag compensation, but there's no excuse for them not patching the s**t spawns.

Astra Twintop
Currently dabbling between:

ACR / Red Dot / Kick
G36 / Red dot/ silencer
Mk36 / Red Dot / NEED THE GRIP!