ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

RS6 C7
I have prestiged on every cod since cod4 on ps3, I have MW3 on xbox now though as xbox is better ;) , Can i somehow get the tokens or will they be limited to my PS3 username?

381436_10150480440199459_778874458_10370317_1272744719_n.jpg

Week off doing nothing ftl. Still can't do all the Special Ops missions on veteran though :dapprove:

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I remember playing syphon filter multiplayer (not online) booming the head shots y0.

Got cramped in the living room with all my mates in it though /

Bus w**ker
Supposedly we do for the first 9 months, but as they've fucked Elite up so badly I'd expect it to be delayed for a couple of months.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Okay, having played this up to level 78 on multiplayer, I can confirm it is a pile of s**t.

I have played every other COD game online, and racked up around 15 - 20 days on each. But I cannot put up with this one, it is too broken and samey.

My main gripes:

- A lot of the guns are re-skins of MW2 guns (i.e Type 95 is famas, same reload animation, fire rate and damage etc.)
- A lot of guns have been copied from MW2 (i.e P90, SCAR, UMP etc.)
- Things like titles for your call sign have not been changed, just re-animated, along with many callsigns copied as well
- Graphics look worse and more cartoon liek than MW2
- The vehicles on multiplayer are the same as COD 4 vehicles used, 4-5 years ago (not a big issue, but shows the lack of new content)
- They are still running the same engine
- Stealth bomber glitch, which is basically identical to the care package glitch that took them 2 months to fix in MW2, utter b****cks
(There are many more, but I have not got all night)
- The only new content as far as I can see, is two new game modes, and a bit of tweaking the way killstreaks work. The rest has gone backwards or not improved at all.

Not to mention the problems with COD Elite. I am a huge COD fanboy, but I am actually trading this in tomorrow, I have been totally put off the whole franchise.

WTF have they been doign for the last two years.

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
What is the stealth bomber glitch?

Not overly impressed myself plus PSN still seems to be quit laggy unless you are the host and my connection is good.

Mountune Tractor
Okay, having played this up to level 78 on multiplayer, I can confirm it is a pile of s**t.

I have played every other COD game online, and racked up around 15 - 20 days on each. But I cannot put up with this one, it is too broken and samey.

My main gripes:

- A lot of the guns are re-skins of MW2 guns (i.e Type 95 is famas, same reload animation, fire rate and damage etc.)
- A lot of guns have been copied from MW2 (i.e P90, SCAR, UMP etc.)
- Things like titles for your call sign have not been changed, just re-animated, along with many callsigns copied as well
- Graphics look worse and more cartoon liek than MW2
- The vehicles on multiplayer are the same as COD 4 vehicles used, 4-5 years ago (not a big issue, but shows the lack of new content)
- They are still running the same engine
- Stealth bomber glitch, which is basically identical to the care package glitch that took them 2 months to fix in MW2, utter b****cks
(There are many more, but I have not got all night)
- The only new content as far as I can see, is two new game modes, and a bit of tweaking the way killstreaks work. The rest has gone backwards or not improved at all.

Not to mention the problems with COD Elite. I am a huge COD fanboy, but I am actually trading this in tomorrow, I have been totally put off the whole franchise.

WTF have they been doign for the last two years.

That's a pretty decent write up actually.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I sold this yesterday, the Elite version. It wasn't the game as I had hoped. I played MW2 constantly it was perfect for me. This is more like black ops and that was w**k

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah defo, was on last night I played s**t but I enjoyed it when there's a team of you. Be on around tea time

Fiesta ST-2
Just as I started enjoying this game again it gives me 5 games of bullshit this morning. I'm looking at the lobby leaderboards each game and no one has 1kd ratio, some have 0.5 or less and I'm there with 2.4kd, so should be easy pickings? Nope every time I die I don't shoot and these slow as f**k retards with sensitively level 3 are winning every 50/50. Worst one was firing a full clip of the handgun and only shooting once on the kill cam.

RS6 C7
I dont see what the hate is about to be honest, Ive played this game alot and im nearly 2nd prestige, I barely get any lag now, Only time i do get lag is because of the host, Its the most balanced cod game for years, Killstreaks are not overpowered, Its plays really well for me. Last night i got 5 games with 40+ kills, I even had a 73-14 a couple of days back. I hope they bring back some of the mw2 maps like highrise / terminal & skidrow. The only problems i can see is that the type 95 is overpowered slightly, Its not the easiest gun to use though so you will find it will only be used by experienced players, I haven't seen the stealth bomber glitch but if i hear a stealth bomber coming i just deploy a trophy (from the tactical selection) and hide under that and it wont kill you..

Clio 1.2 16v
I'm not sure if it still works but if you turn on the colorblind assist you can see stealth bombers on the minimap.

Fiesta ST-2
The connection is inconsistent, I practical got a quad with the type 95 (counted as a triple) the other day and several times in that match I should have died but didn't and today its the opposite I don't even shoot on the kill cams and surprise surprise I'm the host when I rage.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Think i am going to sell it. Maybe I am just in a bit of a ''rage'' after the game basically being so laggy it is stupid.

I find this issue makes the game wholly unenjoyable as skill does't actually come into it at present. I don't understand why this game has this issue whereas MW2 didn't have this issue at all for me. This negates my connection being the issue so it must be game related.

If the issue could be solved I am sure I would really enjoy it but it isn't, so I can't. Think I will go and trade it in for something else. Waste of £70, but ah well. :(

So massively massively gutted about this game. One issue has ruined it for me. Everything else I like about it. But it just feels like it has some sort of massive bug in it. Even the barracks scrolling through the challenges is buggy...

DCi
I just finished single player and what I really want to know is after all that happened, what does Price have that keeps his hat stuck to his head, I want some!