ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Black Ops 2?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I don't like it :(

It's too fast and arcadey for my liking. Will trade in tomorrow for Borderlands 2 I think.

Should have known but ain't played a COD game for years.

Bus w**ker
Enjoying it, even though I suck so f**king badly. Only seem to have played the same 3 maps over and over although I have only had a quick blast.

The graphics of the "Lightning Strike" plane are laughable though, looks like something from a ZX Spectrum.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You always seem a more BF player mate.

Symon was 0-15 deaths at one point! Great stuff! Enjoying it so far. Gets better the more you get into it.

LY 182

It's too fast and arcadey for my liking. Will trade in tomorrow for Borderlands 2 I think.

There's absolutely no way you can form an opinion on it after one day. Give it a chance. Once you get used to the maps, get a decent class going etc you might change your mind.

Golf R32
Mine eventually turned up, some postie doing a second round of deliveries at 14:45 :S

Quite liking it so far, though I'd like a bit more variety in the map cycling. Played maybe 10 or so complete rounds and 6 of those were the one on the boat which came up 3 times in a row at one point.....

The campaign is not to bad either

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I always start badly and then claw it back :) feel free to add me! I need some new friends to play with! Ukzz Tunst x

Edition 30
Mixed feelings atm, can't wait to get to a higher level.

Some maps I like, some I really don't!

Abarth 595
Played it for about two hours now and its feeling a bit boring already. Zombies is still good though.

LY 182
Have unlocked the 3rd assault rifle... (The 3 shot burst one)... That's close enough to an M16 as I'll ever need... This is the result of my 3rd game... View attachment 87770

The 3 shot burst guns seem ridiculously powered to me right now. I had guys destroying me with them last night in close quarters when you'd expect a quick fire gun to be far more ideal.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Had a couple of hours online yesterday, really liking it, sound effects are much improved and the gameplay is much smoother. Smgs are nicely overpowered! Just need to ditch my clompy footsteps and get slight of hand or extended mags!
Emblem editor is providing much amusement again!View attachment 87771

Last edited:
  Renault Clio MK4 RS
was on it for quite a while lastnight, got to about rank 30 which isnt bad! went against a prestige 2 already though! some people are properly sweating on it!

Not a 320d
Im getting through teh SP campaign its not bad. Audio is all fucked up though.

Cant believe I actually paid for this s**t.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Enjoying this so far haven't really had the chance to learn the maps yet after only playing for just over an hour.

Look forward to getting a proper session on it and trying out the different game modes. Stick and stones was always good fun and 1 bullet in the chamber etc.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Looking forward to doing some hours on it later, rank up a bit, shotgun is pretty good in close quarters as always.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Looking forward to doing some hours on it later, rank up a bit, shotgun is pretty good in close quarters as always.

I was running round with a shotty last night people get so frustrated.. Nuketown is still annoying!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i had an hour on it and goto level 10. Enjoying it so far, the graphics are pretty poor on some of the maps, but they seem to be pretty decent to actually play though. The boat map is hilarious!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Games improved since I changed my router. Does anyone else think that the players seem a bit far away when you aim?? Like trying to shoot an ant. Lol
a lot of lag atm but that will settle as the noobs disappear. Saving s and d until I have all the perks and know the maps properly. And the game still freezes! Mw3 never once did that so it's definitely a treyarch thing.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
its a ps3, thats the problem.

Who said there are no hit marker noises? are you actual deaf?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I've no idea what a hit marker is. It shows up on screen if you hit someone.

Also the Ps3 is having some major issues with the game. Thank feck I bought an Xbox, superior online support.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
its a ps3, thats the problem.

Who said there are no hit marker noises? are you actual deaf?

I've no idea what a hit marker is. It shows up on screen if you hit someone.

Also the Ps3 is having some major issues with the game. Thank feck I bought an Xbox, superior online support.

I've had no issues whatsoever. Not lagged like MW3 and it's been consistent finding games.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Play that on co-op with someone on a similar level to you and you'll be on it for hours. :)

I'll buy BLOPS2, but I'm in no rush to do so. Does this COD give you five achievements for simply launching the game like the others? COD titles seem to really suffer from from ASW'age and the need to 'satisfy' players with pointless achievements. Funny at first, tiresome after a while and ultimately annoying in the long term.

D.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i still don't get why you would buy cod and not play online?

Its like buying an iphone and only using it to make calls.