ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye 182 - Hellooooo V6....!!!!!!!!!

ILLIAD VEE!!
£19k - only 1070 miles - apparently, the previous owner has a penchant for buying expensive cars and the V6 was one of his 9 cars, including a Maranello..! He has px'd the V6 for the new Megane trophy. I Px'd my 182 for the V6.

Jainy. :D

ILLIAD VEE!!
Excellent...!!! I intend to get myself onto the V6 forum - might pick up some handy tips on looking after the new member of the family..!!! Thanks.!!:D :D

ILLIAD VEE!!
If anyone ever finds themselves up North, drop a line onto the forum and you can come and have a spin in the V6...!!! :D

MINI JCW
That V6 looks awesome, great choice of car, hope you enjoy it and I dont think its a bad price for the mileage

Last edited:
  Vee dub
Jainy said:
If anyone ever finds themselves up North, drop a line onto the forum and you can come and have a spin in the V6...!!! :D

I'm down South, but when did you say your free now? :rasp:

lol looks awesome, one day I might just get one of those!

I'm having a little tester in Steve's vee sometime soon, can't wait!

ILLIAD VEE!!
Hey Steve, I'll be checking in soon..!!! BTW, what the hell do you clean your car with...???!!!! That is one VERY SHINY car..!!! I am well impressed.! :D :D As for the ridiculous grin, I can't see that going anytime soon to be honest..!!! ha ha !

(Tom, if Steve doesn't oblige, get yourself up North for a spin in my Vee..!!!) LOL..!!!:rasp:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Jainy said:
Hey Steve, I'll be checking in soon..!!! BTW, what the hell do you clean your car with...???!!!! That is one VERY SHINY car..!!! I am well impressed.! :D :D As for the ridiculous grin, I can't see that going anytime soon to be honest..!!! ha ha !

(Tom, if Steve doesn't oblige, get yourself up North for a spin in my Vee..!!!) LOL..!!!:rasp:

Cheers-

Its Autoglym Polish- A COUPLE of coates then the high resin polish.....
Dont forget the white tyre pen for the Michelins.... looks great as you cruise down the road....
then Turtle wax tyre GEL- NOT SPRAY-

regards
Steve

Vee dub
Jainy said:

deal :approve:

Iceberg 172
life begins at..... they should just say the day you buy a v6 :)

congrats jainy it looks beautiful

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Jainy said:

I'm already in talks with your other half regarding this! :D

I live in Heywood. See you for a test drive soon ;)

Tyson.

U/R 200
ooh jainy, you lucky so n so, very nice, love that color aswell, remember when i picked my trophy up from the dealer last year, it was parked outside ready and a v6 the same color as yours parked right next to it, wish he'd give the me the wrong keys but didnt happen, my old man was liking the V6 very much.
oh well happy motoring in ya V6, think i might trade up some time soon as the insurance is getting lower. mmm one day.
Take care.

ILLIAD VEE!!
HEY GUYS..!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I've just picked my new baby up and boy, it drives like a dream..!!!! On the drive back into sh*tty work, I have had people waving at me, one guy nearly dropped his butty he was eating, one guy gave me the thumbs up and said "FECKING GORGEOUS...!!" I just cannot believe the attention the car has got on the 3 or so mile drive back...!!! I dropped the window and listened to the engine burbling, it sounds ABSOLUTELY FECKIN AMAZING and I cannot believe that this car belongs to me......HAPPY is a complete and utter understatement - I AM made up beyond all belief....!!! I got out of the car at work and people were just staring at it through the windows, with what appeared to be shock...!!!!:D I tell you, I am soooooooooo glad that I have booked the next 2 days off to enjoy this baby, it is truly amazing.....

THANKS to all posting for your kind comments - I REALLY appreciate all of them and the time taken to post - I mean it, if any of you guys are up North, I will happily take you for a spin...!!!!

Cheer Guys...!!!

Jainy :D :D :D

vx220
Jainy said:
I mean it, if any of you guys are up North, I will happily take you for a spin...!!!!

Cheer Guys...!!!

Right count me in on that jainey lol! Get along to the next northwest meet! I want a v6 next myself!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Jainy said:
HEY GUYS..!!!!! :D :D :D :D

I've just picked my new baby up and boy, it drives like a dream..!!!! On the drive back into sh*tty work, I have had people waving at me, one guy nearly dropped his butty he was eating, one guy gave me the thumbs up and said "FECKING GORGEOUS...!!" I just cannot believe the attention the car has got on the 3 or so mile drive back...!!! I dropped the window and listened to the engine burbling, it sounds ABSOLUTELY FECKIN AMAZING and I cannot believe that this car belongs to me......HAPPY is a complete and utter understatement - I AM made up beyond all belief....!!! I got out of the car at work and people were just staring at it through the windows, with what appeared to be shock...!!!!:D I tell you, I am soooooooooo glad that I have booked the next 2 days off to enjoy this baby, it is truly amazing.....

THANKS to all posting for your kind comments - I REALLY appreciate all of them and the time taken to post - I mean it, if any of you guys are up North, I will happily take you for a spin...!!!!

Cheer Guys...!!!

Where are we off to tonight, then, Mrs. Smith?! :cool:

D.

Enjoy, and welcome to "exclusive" car ownership:approve:

newstuff020.jpg

And Tom, you know your getting behind the wheel, just as long as I can have a little go in YOJ, for old times sake:cool:

steve, don't suppose you was in chesterfield a few months back? I'm sure I was following a vee with that reg.

Jainy, want to do a straight swap for cars? :) My 1.2 will put a bigger smile on your face

RB 182
Jainy said:
I mean it, if any of you guys are up North, I will happily take you for a spin...!!!!

Im ooooop Narf! ** goes running around waving like mad, "take me take me" !! :D