ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

buy buy clio .... Hello....

Octavia vRS
Hi,

Well with changing jobs it came time to change my car. I have owned a clio 1.2 16v (first car) then moved on to a clio 182. My 182 was my pride and joy and it was well looked after. Doing 65 mile a day in the 182 was killing me on petrol so it was time to get something a bit better and something that was going to save me some money.

This was how my clio 182 looked at the start

S4010011.jpg

S4010012.jpg

S4010015.jpg

S4010014.jpg

It didnt stay like that for long and yes the light were gone :)

DSC00745.jpg

DSC00744.jpg

DSC00222.jpg

DSC00746.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00218.jpg

So I started looking at other cars like a Audi A4 1.9Tdi, Golf GT TDi etc all i didnt really like and thought were boring and you see these things around every corner. So this caught my eye, It was a Skoda Octavia Vrs TDi 170.

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0514.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0517.jpg

IMG_0518.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

So I ended up buying this as it ticked all the boxes, great on deisel, looks good and the thing can defo move when you put your foot down. It doesnt handle no where near like the clio did but i terms of built quality and comfort its brilliant. I'm getting on average about 45mpg out of it and that's giving it some on the motorway as well.

plans for it are:

Remap
Lowered
Want these wheels when i can afford it:

5104602018_ea7f3f131e_b.jpg

Cheers

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I want one of those! Tis mint, apart from the numberplates.

Turbos.
FLOL @ 'Buy Buy'. Are you dyslexic or genuinely capable of being that retarded?

I like the Octavia, especially in that blue colour. Are those wheels you want HREs? They're nice, but kind of like the fact that the Skodas are understated. Goes against the image a bit to bling one up...

Disastra Coupe
The wheels you're after look a bit too blingy imo.

Something like these might look better (I know, it's the older model)

4941020806_a5328f566d_b.jpg

And lol at buy buy!

Listerine & Poledo
Nice motor.

Always been a fan of the Octavias, probably because of my histroy with the Toledo.

With the remap, you should be able to stretch out a few more mpg's too!

Mk5 golf gti
Rather have the 182

45 mpg doesnt really give a saving considering diesel is more expensive

and servicing will rape your wallet

nice car though

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Nice. I like the Octavia vRS. Quite fancy one myself as well. But blue.