ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
LOL, we seemed to have dropped down in the pecking order of interest, not that it matters.

Trying to work out little changes for next year now.

Lol! I'm always interested in your progress mate, because your blog was one of the first that I read all the way though. :)

Unfortunately it's all about research and development to find the small things that make the big difference!

172 Race Car
I had a nice phone call today from Cscc.

Tintops Class A season results:

1st Nigel Ainge (and series champion)
2nd Mike Jordan
3rd James Payne/Tony Hunter

Well chuffed to say the least. I guess that makes us 2nd best class A car as Mike and Nigel raced the same car but Mike missed 2 rounds so his results were reduced.

Really a great year and all thanks to Dan at 519 Automotive. The engine was the key to performance this season and has been faultless and a match for almost everything out there

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
So proud of both of your hard work and on track talent, and so so happy for such a brilliant end of season result. Well done :)

172 Race Car
Congratulations guys. You going to the awards night to collect your trophy?
i wont be unfortunetley. tony might, not sure yet.

So proud of both of your hard work and on track talent, and so so happy for such a brilliant end of season result. Well done :)
:eek: thanks again mate for your hard work.

For sure a childhood dream fulfilled for me. Couldn't of asked for anymore. A repeat will be difficult as the series is getting more competitive all the time. But as Tony said in an earlier post we have started forming a plan for next year and pretty sure we know what direction to take

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
A new Integra ? Lol

Great result that guys,it was a good team effort.
looking forward to next year although it seems a long way off.

i wont be unfortunetley. tony might, not sure yet.

:eek: thanks again mate for your hard work.

For sure a childhood dream fulfilled for me. Couldn't of asked for anymore. A repeat will be difficult as the series is getting more competitive all the time. But as Tony said in an earlier post we have started forming a plan for next year and pretty sure we know what direction to take

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Brilliant chaps!!!

I was about to text you and say well done (a personal touch :eek: ) but my phone is in the kitchen and i'm really comfy.

182cup & 172 racecar
The chances of wining this, are about the same as wining the lottery tbh. But we gave it a good shout this year, and with the reliability problems of some of the other top runners, thought we might have done enough to do it.

Bit of an arse really.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Well done guys, great to see the hard work pay off. Made up for you both. I'm going to get along this season to see you in action. Equal congrats to Dan, must be awesome to see an engine you built helping a team towards its goal.

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
The chances of wining this, are about the same as wining the lottery tbh. But we gave it a good shout this year, and with the reliability problems of some of the other top runners, thought we might have done enough to do it.

Bit of an arse really.

Next year going to put wining bonuses in the contract. Lol

BMW 330ci sp/ 172Cup
Great result guys!

Really well deserved. Even though I only attended the last race of the season it was clear to see that both of you really gave it your all. I was really impressed with the attention to detail you gave to everything, not just the car. It looked a well oiled operation and that type of thing pays off over time. Even practicing driver changes before the race regardless of you doing this a millions times before is a good example. My favourite detail was this one:

B3E55139-A360-41DB-9177-B13FDD54DB12-1967-000002EBF37F29FF.jpg

:)

Hope to see the Burpseed team again next year! I think it's going to be another tough year because I saw some pretty quick cars at Oulton, think a couple of Pugs looked pretty handy and obviously other Clio's trying to replicate your success:)

Nick

Great result lads and well deserved, onwards and upwards.
I think half the North West sprint lads are running next year, theres no-one left to run against lol.

Regards Russ......

Don't be doing a Mike Jordan on us, loosing the fast lads gives us allso-rans a chance of glory, a couple of them have said they won't be coming back as the cost against track time is'nt worth it, they may do the odd one off event.

Again well done both of you and your support team.

Regards Russ.....

I'll come sprinting instead then.