ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burpspeed Version 2: Race Car Build

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I should have some mroe usable photos from day when I get round to finding them.

DSC01576.jpg

Crikey - was a lot wetter on track than it looked spectating

Love the experience you have in holding those slides now - most people would end up with that snapping back on them - so calm lol

172 Race Car
Kind of wish we'd swapped tyres like James did but it should of dried quicker than that. Weve made the opposite decision before and got it wrong, all a bit of a gamble really. Tonys last lap was on course to be 2 seconds faster until he caught a car in last corner. Almost the whole grid did their best lap on the last lap of quali, shows how much the track was drying.

Should have report and vid up over next few days. Delayed as TSL only put the results and lap charts up last night

172 Race Car
Video compiling now, will upload overnight. Report is done just need to sift through the photos of cats and bouncy castles i was given to find some useable pics ;)

Some info on the race. Our fastest lap was 2.8 seconds quicker than 2011 only upgrade was the engine built by Dan at 519 Automotive. brilliant job, has really made our season and turned us into front runners. Cant thank him enough.

Cracking result at the weekend guys :)! Awesome season for you and can't wait to see you winning next year! Lol at the quail vid with Howard nearly spinning mine I will tell him off later ;)

P.S at this rate i'll have my video done first :rasp: