ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Budget Clio MK3 1.2 Turbo project, DAILY

E46 M3 + CLIO MK3
These past couple of weeks have definately changed the car completely!!
The front bumper is now back from the paint shop, fully smoothed rub strips and numberplate recess - £200
The coilovers have been fitted, not making it rediculously low being winter but there is room for a bit more low come spring

Wheels have also been wrapped in a set or Toyo Proxes T1R's, my favorite well priced tyre

Total so far including the car - £2385

DSC_1559111-Copy.jpg

DSC_1550.jpg

DSC_1615.jpg

DSC_1551.jpg

Handbrake was on for this pic so looks a little higher on the rear
DSC_1555.jpg

Ill be looking to get some spacers for the rear as well, thinking 20mm or failing that there is a great deal on some 16mm ones, £43 delivered for hubcentrics with extended bolts!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks good.
Id leave it there with regards to height, otherwise you'll be scraping the deck and the travel in the suspension will be next to bugger all.

E46 M3 + CLIO MK3
I have also sold the original headlights this week for £70 so its cost me £30 for the black xenon upgrade!
I also sold a dynamique S skirt that came with the replacement parts i bought for £20

Taking the £90 off the total the car has cost me - £2295

Not sure what to do about the standard wheels as well, they have good tyres but some curbing, any ideas on price i could charge? or keep them as spares, hmmm...