ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake squeal!!! cheap discs and pads or other issue?

clio 182
My brakes squeal like a little piggy!! they were done about a year ago. could this be due to cheap parts being used or could it be down to another issue? any help greatly recieved

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Mine squeal a lot, it is usually just brake dust between the pad and disc. Only other time it has done it for me I decided to take mine out and noticed there was some grooves in the pad though in 1 corner, rubbed it down flat again and the squealing went away.

clio 182
they are drivemaster....... the name doesnt fill you with too much confidence really! I will try the things above and see how i get on. thanks for the advice

clio 172
i always find that in warm weather mine make noise, but when it cools down its fine again ! also hope the person before you wore them in proper