ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake pads for my 1.2 16v

K20 EG Hatch

I need new pads on my 1.2 16v dynamique (04 reg)

Whats everyone recomend, how much and where from?

cheers

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

They are the same as renault 5 brake pads.

Loads available, i just used cheapo ones from GSF when i had mine

I like the Halford one there stock so no insurance problems and there only £15 or £17. Ive never had any trouble with them.

VRS

get pagid fast road pads from gsf! and while your at it get some brembo max discs for the front!!! all for less than a ton from gsf wiv cliosport discount!!!

K20 EG Hatch

i might go for the brembo max/pagid setup then if its under a ton! will give em a bell today. Many thanks

MERCEDES CLS AMG

Balls to GSF and arses to Halfords - get yourself down to Renault and order the genuine thing - part number 7711130071 £27 + vat

Renault spend millions developing products to get the maximum effiency and performance from there cars - is it not worth spending that extra few pounds for your pride and joy ??

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

But arent genuine parts often marked up aftermarket pads with renault written on them?

Chocolate Bar™

Quote: Originally posted by makavelli on 18 August 2005

get pagid fast road pads from gsf! and while your at it get some brembo max discs for the front!!! all for less than a ton from gsf wiv cliosport discount!!!
i followed this advice and theyre loads better than the renault ones. also works out cheaper than renault pads and discs from my local dealer.

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by j3ned on 19 August 2005
Balls to GSF and arses to Halfords - get yourself down to Renault and order the genuine thing - part number 7711130071 £27 + vatRenault spend millions developing products to get the maximum effiency and performance from there cars - is it not worth spending that extra few pounds for your pride and joy ??

says the man that put and AUDI engine into a clio

Quote: Originally posted by j3ned on 19 August 2005

Balls to GSF and arses to Halfords - get yourself down to Renault and order the genuine thing - part number 7711130071 £27 + vat
Renault spend millions developing products to get the maximum effiency and performance from there cars - is it not worth spending that extra few pounds for your pride and joy ??
Just to say Renault stuff is identical to the Halfords pads part codes are the same and all.