ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake Drums & Shoes for Clio Rush 1.2 V8 (2005) - what part number?

Hello. I bought a Clio few months ago it's a Rush 1.2 V8 (2005) registered on 08.2005 and it's now the time to replace the rear brakes cos they started to make an awful sound when braking. My mate said that he can replace them for me saving money going to the garage cos it half hour job really but i need to get the parts. I looked on eBay and parts would cost around 80-100 £ but i don't know which one to buy cos there is like 3 types, different sizes etc. Does anyone knows what parts do i need? part numbers? I want to replace shoes and drums. I would paint the drums before fitting. I'm starting a little project cos i love this car, especially fuel economy :) Any help?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Get a shoe kit from Renault, they come built up with new wheel cylinders, about £70 for both sides iirc. Clean up your old drums with some fine sandpaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your start of VIN starts CB0A then this could be the number. Traders are on here to provide a service, they'll be your best bet.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

This is what is said in post #4

Last edited: