ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bracknell meet/shires meet

corsa ecoflex
Have these meets now died or are there gonna be any this summer...i used to love the shires meet as it was always a good turnout of peeps....saner/pepperami,any chance of doing another one at all;):)

corsa ecoflex
the last one we had there was about 15 or so cars turned up....the shires loop drive was awesome,i miss it soooooooooo much

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
What day would be best for a shires meet?

Bracknell Pizza meet always used to be Sunday

Petrol Blue 182.
bracknells gone to cambo, no harm in moving it to tops tho! first sunday of the month starting from june then!

RB 182 cup
Lets get the shires meet up and running. I love that pub, the roads are great and i only live 3 minutes away :D Whos going to plan one??

M2 Competition
I can sort that, and lead the run afterwards if you like. See how the 182's fair against the Golf in anger ;)

Would anyone be up for a breakfast run now the summer mornings are here also?

RB 182 cup
Can jump in mine if you like mate :)

Will have a look at my rota when im in friday and pick the next available sunday. Will be a 6am/ 7am start most likely to avoid the traffic.

Please try and make it Sunday the 16th or 30th of May for this month...they are the only ones i can attend :)

M2 Competition
Please try and make it Sunday the 16th or 30th of May for this month...they are the only ones i can attend :)

Awesome. So long as no special events on those two dates look good for me. Will confirm friday. We could do both... ! always up for a hoon.

M2 Competition
Earlier the better bud, as you get completely clear roads! Will also need to ensure my car is fixed and back in time, poorly at the mo.

RB 182 cup
Earlier the better bud, as you get completely clear roads! Will also need to ensure my car is fixed and back in time, poorly at the mo.

Yeah i surpose...so 6am on Sunday the 16th of May?

Whos up for it? shall we make a sub forum?