ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bored on a saturday afternnon so went to take some pics

clio 172 phase 2
was bored today so thought id go take some pics of my 172 :) exscuse the crap quality and rubbish photography skills lol

photo-23.jpg

photo-24.jpg

photo-26.jpg

photo-28.jpg

photo-22.jpg

photo-29.jpg

photo-25.jpg

let me know what you guys think cheers

clio 172 phase 2
Looks nice indeed! Think I remember this car off auto trader, did you have to do a cam belt and dephaser on it?

Yes mate , had it done by a renault master tech, i bought it of a lad localy to me so wouldnt know if it was On auto trader , was a mess when i bought it, got it for 1,500 no
Mot and 2 months tax

I think you've done quite well with them photo's mate! I'm guessing you used a point and shoot, which some of them have come out really well!
Lovely car. Don't forget tyre shine though! It's a must for black/white otherwise your tyres look dirty!

clio 172 phase 2
I think you've done quite well with them photo's mate! I'm guessing you used a point and shoot, which some of them have come out really well!
Lovely car. Don't forget tyre shine though! It's a must for black/white otherwise your tyres look dirty!

Cheers mate ! I do want a proper camera as id like to learn how to take pics propally and stuff, i only used my i phone, there is tyre shine but cant really see in the pics mate

Last edited: