ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boot carpet for stripped out rear??

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
3.jpg

Make your own. Only cost me about £30

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
MDF - £12
Wadding £3
Fake leather - £12 for 2 meters.

Draw round boot carpet on the MDF and jig saw it out

Make a rectangle for the rest of the boot.

Easy :)

?
I have some fake leather if anyones interested, its simular to a ph1 dark blue colour. Bought it to mine but ended up putting the seats back in!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
ROB91 said:
how do you fix the mdf down or do you just sit it on top of the metal?
Rear bit holds it's self and front uses Velcro.

If I wasn't running harnesses I would have put the split vertically instead of where it is

CLIO PH1 172
is the mdf much lighter than the rear seats??

seems a bit strange taking out the rear seats (to save waight) then putin a board of mdf down?? IM of course lol :p

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
adam172 said:
is the mdf much lighter than the rear seats??

seems a bit strange taking out the rear seats (to save waight) then putin a board of mdf down?? IM of course lol :p
I didn't take the seats out to make the car lighter. I took them out so I don't have to give the missis" and her mates lifts every where.

It's lighter than the seats and looks better anyway :)

ph1 track weapon
Hs anyone just carpeted the exposed section? havent got the time, tools or ability to cut mdf and stuff

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
I carpetted the exposed area with a boot liner i got from Tk Maxx for 3 quid.

A second boot matt from another clio works pretty well rotated 180

Clio Sport 172 Cup
Hello there im Dan, i have a 172 cup and only had it about 4 months now and i love it, i done the same thing when i got mine, took the seats out and made a floor with hardboard which i payed about a 5a for, cut it to the shape of the floor and covered it in grey felt.
It looked great and drove around like that for couple months until last week i stripped it down to bare metal in the back with the plans to eventually fit a full cage and bucket seats :rasp: and saturday just gone i got it all resprayed by a good friend from work for the cost of the paint which was 9quid :D

below are a few pictures for you to take a look at before and after....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

:D

182, M3, Astra Van
I've carpeted the rear of my m3 with some normal car carpet stuff ill try and find the link and a picture, i used some spray glue and took my time cutting sections to fit neat

182, M3, Astra Van
can just see one edge of it in this, only photo i can find recovered it from instagram, ill take another tomorrow where you can see it better:

IMG_0653_zpstohuoqgn.jpg