ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue MK2 v6 Halfords

Dynamique Flamer
Around 11-11.30 today (Sunday)

Blue v6 think it was a 54 plate pretty sure it was using two spaces (don't blame you)

Halfords by Segensworth Fareham :)

Mini Cooper S sport
Probably the guy who lives off Hunts Pond Road, I've seen him a few times and he always gives me a flash (oo-er). He's not on here though.

I thought I saw you today Kerry, going up towards Segensworth from Park Gate at about 12.15 - not sure!

Dynamique Flamer
Never seen him before should of flyered him lol didn't have any on me though.

I was going from Segensworth towards Park Gate around roughly just before 12 but don't remember seeing you :(

Mini Cooper S sport
Nah it wasn't you then, this was about 12.20. It was a colour-coded Mk 2 though. I was in the OH's car so you wouldn't have seen me anyway :)

Dynamique Flamer
Mine still hasn't got the front colour coded so no doubt it wasn't me :( never seen another my colour fully colour coded though will have to keep my eye out for it.