ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Clio Sport 182 BK05 LNT Southend

See your 182 in sainsburys car park in southend nearly every morning, has a " Renault Club " & Cliosport.net sticker at the back.

very nice condition and love the alloys!

Clio 182
That would be me, work at Sainsbury's so that's why you'll be seeing my car there regularly!

Clio 182
Pics of said wheels?
Anthracite 2118's. Excuse the dirty car in this picture, was the best I could find with the wheels side on.
IMG_1261.JPG

Manager? :wink:
Not yet! Aiming for a promotion soon though with any luck.

Clio 182
Yep, 2118's are awesome wheels. Really suit the ph2's.

I loved my old set.

Like the Renault F1 sticker on the side badges, nice touch :smile:
Have you though about getting the caps for them?

Yeah, I love them, prefer them to Turini's if I'm honest! Need to think about getting them refurbed though as the rear passenger side is kerbed quite badly and the text has faded away on the drivers front. Tempted to get them black seen as I've added quite a few black touches around the car, but I'm still undecided. Glad you appreciate the badges, took a fair bit of time smoothing them down 😂

I do need centre caps but not got round to buying a set yet. Would really help tidy them up imo.

Nice to see a clio sport owner in Southend, not many around. Only got a 1.2 here haha
Yeah I don't see many this way either. Nothing wrong with a non-sport! Had a 1.2 myself and poured a fair bit of money into that thing.

Last edited:
  Clio 182
You can't get center caps for them (motorsport wheel yo!) But I did this to my old ones which I thought looked good:

http://www.cliosport.net/threads/2118s-center-caps-kind-of-now-with-r-s-decals.699163/

Also just for future reference, if you get the non sport badges, some are smooth as standard! I, like, found this out after it taking a fair while to smooth my old ones.

Your car looks great mate :smile:

Wow those centre caps actually look really good! :cool: Really? I thought all of the non sport ones had the raised '16v' text on. That's a bummer, wish I'd known before!

Cheers mate, nice to hear :smile:

Yeah, I love them, prefer them to Turini's if I'm honest! Need to think about getting them refurbed though as the rear passenger side is kerbed quite badly and the text has faded away on the drivers front. Tempted to get them black seen as I've added quite a few black touches around the car, but I'm still undecided. Glad you appreciate the badges, took a fair bit of time smoothing them down 😂

I do need centre caps but not got round to buying a set yet. Would really help tidy them up imo.

Yeah I don't see many this way either. Nothing wrong with a non-sport! Had a 1.2 myself and poured a fair bit of money into that thing.

Check out my progress thread if you like :smile: if I see you I'll say hi (Y)

Clio 182
Hey! I'm in Southend quite a bit. Racing Blue, white stripes :smile:

Keep an eye out for a convoy up to CSF and FCS in the South East/Essex section
Surprised I've not seen you about before, seen you on here before and kept an eye out but no joy! :astonished: Yep, I'll deffo be up at FCS again this year too. Managed to wrangle myself an indoor spot for the end of year expo last year so that was fun. :tonguewink:

No, God that would have been awkward. Haha. Virgin media mate in the high street

Oh yeah I know the one, I was going to say you must be new if you were at Sainsbury's!

Surprised I've not seen you about before, seen you on here before and kept an eye out but no joy! :astonished: Yep, I'll deffo be up at FCS again this year too. Managed to wrangle myself an indoor spot for the end of year expo last year so that was fun. :tonguewink:

Oh yeah I know the one, I was going to say you must be new if you were at Sainsbury's!

Haha, I do walk through there on my way to work and through it again after I finish. I swear the security guard thinks I'm eyeing the place up to rob it !

Clio 182
Haha, I do walk through there on my way to work and through it again after I finish. I swear the security guard thinks I'm eyeing the place up to rob it !
Which guy? lol, they're always extra cautious as we do get a lot of trouble with people nicking stuff purely because the place has two exits so it's easy for the b******s to sneak out!

@Samv96 - Is it the sainsburies next to the Odeon?
Yep, that's the one mate. :up:

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Which guy? lol, they're always extra cautious as we do get a lot of trouble with people nicking stuff purely because the place has two exits so it's easy for the b******s to sneak out!

Interesting story about that Sainsburies.. Met my girlfriend in there :up: she was on customer services and I said hello. 5 years later, not rid yet!

Clio 182
Interesting story about that Sainsburies.. Met my girlfriend in there :up: she was on customer services and I said hello. 5 years later, not rid yet!
What's her name? Been there a few years myself so chances are I might know of her.

I'm not sure his name to be honest, and yeah I can imagine

I'm not sure to be honest mate and yeah I can imagine!

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Anthracite 2118's. Excuse the dirty car in this picture, was the best I could find with the wheels side on. View attachment 148851

Not yet! Aiming for a promotion soon though with any luck.

Seen you a few times in the mornings on the A127 on my way to work (Rayleigh from Southend).
Looks great mate :up:

Clio 182
Seen you a few times in the mornings on the A127 on my way to work (Rayleigh from Southend).
Looks great mate :up:
Cheers mate :smile: do you have a daily driver? Haven't spotted you myself, or maybe I'm just oblivious lol

Had a little play with someone earlier blue 172 cup it looked like. I say play but I didn't realise anyone was chasing me at first as u was just out for a blast. Either my brakes are toss or there was some oil round that way.