ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

black v6 risca

clio 182 trophy
Gutted I missed this! I would have popped down too if i had known. Would have been great to meet you all and have a good look at the beast.

I too traveled up from south Wales on the 4th and it was def worth it! Awesome work by Fred and his apprentice and top blokes as well! Couldn't recommend them more tbh!

can't believe I accidentally gate crashed this, I didn't think nothing of it when I parked next to another clio :eek:

It is a state :(

I was going to come back over and have a chat with you all, but the ford lot kept collaring me.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure it will look great once it's done mate! Fair bit of work to be done though!!!! LOL! :cool: I didn't realise there was another meet on at first... but it did dawn on me eventually when more and more modified cars started turning up. :eek:

I'm sure it will look great once it's done mate! Fair bit of work to be done though!!!! LOL! :cool: I didn't realise there was another meet on at first... but it did dawn on me eventually when more and more modified cars started turning up. :eek:

Hard bits done it's just spraying and fitting it all back up.

Yea we eventually got kicked out because it was too busy, so we braved the weather and went round the corner to the industrial estate.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Hard bits done it's just spraying and fitting it all back up.

Yea we eventually got kicked out because it was too busy, so we braved the weather and went round the corner to the industrial estate.

What colour are you thinking of spraying it mate? A 'standard' RenaultSport colour or something a bit different?