ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Devil - Nutjob on an R1

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Skip to aorund 4 minutes in the video

Last edited by a moderator:
  2.2 bar shed.
Guess he was late for work? Filterings alright, but jesus. Thats not filtering. Especially in an R1, they're not exactly small!

Sorry, just have no sympathy for bikers (mainly the 'superbike' riders).

Why do you think there's so many 'Think Bike' signs everywhere.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Have to say I find much more bellend bikers than normal ones. Most of the bikers I come across seem to think just because they are very quick, can do what they like. Seem to find alot of them tailgate as well. In general, from my experience, I'd say bikers are very poor road users and thus, why alot of them end up dead.

Swift Sport
Although I don't particularly agree with Shadowness' comment, the guy has a point. People who buy them don't buy them for the same reason someone might go out and buy a nice car, they are built with one purpose in mind... Speed. They're not comfortble, they're not practical, they're just quick as fook. So to get any enjoyment out of owning one they have to be tickled a bit, and I don't know a single one of them that doesn't think he's Valentino Rossi. My experience I know, but I can't think of buying one for any other reason than to be a nutcase. I know I wouldn't last long on one!

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Theirs like 1 or so million bikers vs 30+ million car drivers,so i find that somewhat doubtful.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
definately sped up and bike fan or not thats some pretty stupid driving ... imagine if lbrench posted "ive just took my new bike out whatcha think?" thread ...

Mazda 3 MPS
Although I don't particularly agree with Shadowness' comment, the guy has a point. People who buy them don't buy them for the same reason someone might go out and buy a nice car, they are built with one purpose in mind... Speed. They're not comfortble, they're not practical, they're just quick as fook. So to get any enjoyment out of owning one they have to be tickled a bit, and I don't know a single one of them that doesn't think he's Valentino Rossi. My experience I know, but I can't think of buying one for any other reason than to be a nutcase. I know I wouldn't last long on one!

Aside from the fact that they're cheaper to tax, better mpg than your 'average' car, great for commuting and filtering legally through traffic and a nice change from sitting in a metal box on a hot summers day I agree with you. And in my experience, girl's love a man in leathers :eek:

Swift Sport
Aside from the fact that they're cheaper to tax, better mpg than your 'average' car, great for commuting and filtering legally through traffic and a nice change from sitting in a metal box on a hot summers day I agree with you. And in my experience, girl's love a man in leathers :eek:

I bet my Honda 90 is cheaper to run than yours ;) lol

clio 172 cup, aprilia rsv
its not the bikes that r dangerous, its the person riding them. i own a superbike and sure i may 'open it up' at times:rasp: but it doesnt mean i have to ride like a tosser everywhere, theres no need to filter like matey in the video, may look kool but it will hurt when someone doesnt c him and he smashes in2 them! its soo easy to go quick on most bikes, most of the time you dont even realise it! you dont even need a superbike to be fast and you dont need a fast bike to ride like a t**t, at the end of the day the its upto the rider how fast/slow they go. Personally i feel there are way more asshole car drivers out there posing way more of a risk to other people on the roads, and ive always said that i think that before owning a car you should spend 1 year riding a motorcycle. imo it makes you so much more aware and a better driver. Not saying im gods gift at driving, probably far from it but i do feel motorcyclists do have that edge when it comes to driving a car. and also, nothing can ever beet the buzz of riding a bike!!

Disastra Coupe
I think tarring all bikers with the same brush is wrong. Nearly everybody speeds from time to time, it's where and when to do it.

I see more dickhead's in car's than i do on bike's. Granted there's more car's but still...

People like this never give biker's a good name, but there's people who ruin the rep of Clio's, Saxo's, Honda's etc etc.

Turbos.
I'm not even going to watch it, these kind of vids infuriate me. Superbike riders, by and large, are fcuking insane on their bikes. Might be nice as pie off of them, but bikes turn people into morons.

Disastra Coupe
I'm not even going to watch it, these kind of vids infuriate me. Superbike riders, by and large, are fcuking insane on their bikes. Might be nice as pie off of them, but bikes turn people into morons.

Are all bikers morons then? This is what i don't get. I've seen nobhead's in Clio's... Does that mean everybody on this forum is a c*ck?

Disastra Coupe

I knew there'd be one smart arse :p

But it is true. People stereotype other's far too easily. I saw someone the other day in a 172 Cup driving through Tesco's car park, mid day, nearly hitting the limiter and taking corners at a stupid speed whilst still in the car park.

Doesn't look good on Clio driver's but for everyone in the car park at the time say all Clio drivers do that would be plain idiotic.