ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Clio 172 ph2 from Russia

Clio 172 ph2
Lightweight flywheel and crankshaft are ready to install:

45b4a42bde23.jpg

788accedb96d.jpg

Clio 172 ph2
Very impressive! Is it warming up in Moscow yet?

No, it is still 0...+5 Celsius. I have a track day this Saturday and still do not know what tyres to use :( Yesterday I bought new disks with Pilot Exalto PE2 - additionally to a set of Dunlop dry sliks, Yoko A048 semi-sliks and Yoko AD08 fast road! And will take some winter tyres with me as well ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
No, it is still 0...+5 Celsius. I have a track day this Saturday and still do not know what tyres to use :( Yesterday I bought new disks with Pilot Exalto PE2 - additionally to a set of Dunlop dry sliks, Yoko A048 semi-sliks and Yoko AD08 fast road! And will take some winter tyres with me as well ;)

FFS! I'm up in the Barents Sea in a couple of wk! Was hoping it was at least into the teens! Russian Summer is awesome tho!

n2x

e60/f10
FFS! I'm up in the Barents Sea in a couple of wk! Was hoping it was at least into the teens! Russian Summer is awesome tho!

Don´t think its ever going to be warm enough for bikinis there :D

Epic car tho!

Clio 172 ph2
Some incar of My Clio from Russian Hot Hatch Championship:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 172 ph2
Thank you. There was alreagy 6 stages of this Championship in April-June and we was #3-#2-#1-#1-#1-#2 !!!!

Some photos of my car on the track:

6215910fc5ef.jpg

Clio 172 ph2
And one more incar - Myachkovo Ring (Russia, Moscow region):

Last edited by a moderator:
  BMW 330ci sp/ 172Cup
Wow! First time I have seen this project. Lovely components used throughout your build.

Those wishbones look a bit special too- although better photos are needed to do them justice:)

Clio 172 ph2
Wow! First time I have seen this project. Lovely components used throughout your build.
Those wishbones look a bit special too- although better photos are needed to do them justice:)

They are now in powder coating (to glance black), so I will make more photos after I will get them back and assemble with the ball joint and bearings!!!

Unfortunately my English is not so good to make full description of all what I am doing with my Clio...

Clio 172 ph2
Just quick note - the white Clio and and 500+ bhp engine photos are not from my car, but from the car of my friend. I just build my small Black Clio n the same garage ;)

F4R mk2 ph2
Your friend should be opening a threat for his car aswell.
Like you´ve done in your so far.

Cheers Kamalao

Clio 172 ph2
He just order and buy this car. He is the European Champion 2010 (and vice champion 2007-2009) in Auto Cross. So I do not think that he will want to write too much....

Engine: Custom by Sodemo Moteurs (they also make Formula Renault engines)
Full 4x4 Transmission: Custom by Sadev
Suspention: Custom by Ohlins
ECU and Electric: Custom made by Bosh
Shell: from Clio Super1600
etc...

Do not think that it is too interesting here, because it costs a lot of money....

Clio 172 ph2
Powder coated in black and assembled ... well, it seems that I need to ask my young daughter to make some good photos ;)

130bac4252e3.jpg

058f7c8dd567.jpg

3a709b267770.jpg

Last edited: