ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**** BIG Chester Meet - All Pics in here. Chat/Banter etc ****

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
V6 forum didn't have anything I think meganesport had some I'll try and get them later;)

I ended up watching about 10 of your other videos. Great work man. Your Z is a beast. I was looking at the break clearance on Sunday - shocking haha. :D

Haha brake clearance is for women and kids!

Someone rightly said "You can get a piece of paper in there - what you worrying about". :D

6981474657_2fdc4a07bb_z.png

Apparently this was from mine - this wasn't the case! No idea how it got there but there's nothing coming from mine. That DCi however was extremely unhealthy!

6835327270_9003afc5aa_z.png

Finally a photo of mine!

Yeah, it was a cool badge. :)

You were giving it some feet away from Dons bumper. Can't say I saw anything come out - but it seemed logical at the time.

Your exhaust does line up with the bumper spray. You can see it in the reflection of the pic above.

Who knows?!

Checked all my oil and the exhaust itself and nothing! Would have made sense but God knows where it came from. I was worried for a bit that my car was dying :dapprove:

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I am on my phone so I am not sure how I can put a link up but my mate has done another video it's on YouTube now!! Clio sport meet march 2012

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Cheers for that dude!! I can't even watch it yet my Internet is playing up;(

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Still think that meet was the most awesome time of my Clio owner ship. Awesome collection of cars and everything was well planned. I can defiantly say I'm coming to the next BIG meet

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
6981474657_2fdc4a07bb_z.png

my fault sorry. My injectors were playing up that day and I think that silver Clio was parked behind me at the garden centre. Car died the day after and I had to fix it. My DCI was also the Clio the had a puddle from it at sp :(. Stupid DCI of mine![/QUOTE

Don't worry. Its good to see a random leak splash on the car that isnt mine. Its gone now...but wasnt impressed when the car infront spat its guts out on me. But could have been worse. Least it wasnt involved in an impact :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Don't worry. Its good to see a random leak splash on the car that isnt mine. Its gone now...but wasnt impressed when the car infront spat its guts out on me. But could have been worse. Least it wasnt involved in an impact :)
feww!! think I may have gave it a little to much throttle if it's got on that area :D. Glad it came off. Yes I should of put my car in quarantine for being Ill

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
I know, Im on my Xbox and fancied going on YouTube, looked at my favourites and had to watch its again. Even my dad has grown to the car on how it looks after then videos ect :)