ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG182 to Mont Ventoux (warning blackness content)

hi lads,

gave the BG182 a good wash, put 4 new PS3's on it and went to Mt Ventoux with the lady
excellent weather on the morning, was a bit cloudy afterwards. there was still some snow on the north face !
met some Renault Sport ancestors on the way down and some nice oldies too like the Chevy convertible.

enjoy the pics :)

mt-ventoux-01.jpg

mt-ventoux-02.jpg

mt-ventoux-03.jpg

mt-ventoux-04.jpg

mt-ventoux-05.jpg

mt-ventoux-06.jpg

mt-ventoux-07.jpg

mt-ventoux-08.jpg

mt-ventoux-09.jpg

mt-ventoux-10.jpg

Great photos, especially the one with the biker and that view - stunning.
Ventoux is a crazy hill, wouldn't fancy riding up it!

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely photos, mate - thanks for sharing them. I'm long overdue a trip down that way. I absolutely loved driving around the Verdon Gorge (especially as we got lucky with the weather and traffic; i.e. sunshine, clear skies and zero traffic!)

yep, was there a month ago (to the west side, didn't cross the Gorges) and despite crap weather and worn tyres, I had a fantastic time.
we didn't even stop to take pictures of the Clio but I managed to take that one though :

gorges_verdon-01.jpg

Great shots!

All of those cars look brilliant. Times like these I'm glad my bg is sitting on the drive because if I didn't own one I'd want yours so bad right now :approve:

thanks Jack-C, tbh the car is far from perfect (stonechips, bumps, broken front splitter) but it looks good on the pics which is always nice.
but i love the BG because it does look stealth except for the people in the know. for example the guy with the Alpine saw it from the start ;)
enjoy yours !

Yeah apart from the splitter your car does look very nice in the pics. Nice reflections.

Car and location are both awesome.

Thanks Harry I do love my bg :)

An orange one
Amazing photos! Would love a road trip there in the Vee!

CS south of France trip 2015? Lol

Jack-C : just ordered the OEM front splitter, for the reflections, light detailing definitely helped SharkyUK : nice tip, will do ! now where is that evo triangle map... leeds_182 : thanks for the comment mate ColinGG : the vee would definitely enjoy the place ;) as per the CS trip, at least i cannot miss this one !