ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG182 - Now with added silver

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Swapped my 2118's recently with some turinis off a cup with Adalis off here. Gave it a clean and took some pics this morning before it rained.

Spec is:

Standard FF shocks all round
Cooksport lowering springs
Cup Turini's in high silver, ET37
Dan@Mad 5mm spacers all round

9757849123_eb3d294af4.jpg

BG182 On Turini's 9 by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

9757461881_4a17f734ab.jpg

BG182 On Turini's 14 by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

9757303612_7e3e82f7c8.jpg

BG182 On Turini's 21 by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

9759675042_8850b1205e.jpg

BG182 On Turini's 10 by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

9757350361_18b9ba8f80.jpg

BG182 On Turini's 19 by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

9757486202_e83a3358df.jpg

BG182 On Turini's 12 by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

And the full set:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58003155@N07/sets/72157635538618434/

C+C welcome,

Thanks, Mark.

Looks very fresh, but have to agree with above that the 2118's looked so much better.

still one of the best BG's on CS;)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks martin. On coilovers it looked great with 2118s but it didnt look right with lowering springs. Needs lows to pull off 15s imo.

Thank you for the latter comment. I disagree as there are way more better ones on here imo but its nice to hear positive feedback :)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I like the new wheels Mark they look good :) better save all these pics might not get any more :(

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
it looks nice but preferred it when low and on the 2118s was perfect then

Always wanted those for my BG, so clean.

I'd personally ditch the red lettered bullets in favour of standard or silver sprayed, for more OEM look.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
it looks nice but preferred it when low and on the 2118s was perfect then

I think it did look best when it was like this, but the vmaxx was getting very crashy and I didn't want to pay for a new, better coilover set.

It looks like a completely different car! I really like that on the silver turini's!

It does mate and looks quite smart in the flesh too.

Always wanted those for my BG, so clean.

I'd personally ditch the red lettered bullets in favour of standard or silver sprayed, for more OEM look.

Theres no point now Sam! ;) Just need to decide whether to sell as a whole or split for parts. Either way, its going.

Arctic 182 FF
Looks lovely mate, was it you down Burger King Harlow sunday lunchtime? If so you may of seen my Arctic parked opposite

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Craig :) I still think it sits a tad high on the front but you can't have it all on lowering springs! Certainly a good mod if you don't want to go down the coilover route.

Thanks Dano :) Yes that was me mate. I see you park up and had a look when we left for a cs sticker lol. Me and my missus was having a quick bite to eat and we next to your missus and daughter on the upper tier. Service was rubbish! Lol

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
:( i just cannot believe you are selling that car, put it back to original spec yes, but sell it :(

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
This is a great car, and one I feel I 'know' given the amount you've put into recording it's progress, I like it a lot, however, the silver wheels don't work for me. The Turinis are great (of course ;)) but if I had some spare cash I'd be tempted to get them powder-coated red to match the bullets. Feeling brave, Mark?

monaco 172
I need some silver turinis on my bg. Looks great, but a good set of turinis cost a fortune, all the ones I see pop up on eBay are scuffed to hell

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
They are a small fortune, think cup ones are rarer/more desirable because of width.

I've seen a bg on red turinis before Tim, but I'm not that brave! I know its a bit of a sheepish mod and like many I preferred the look if the 2118s and it being in coilovers but decided to get a bit more practical and the 15's looked a little lost on the cooksports. Hopefully as it stands it will a bit more desirable to buyers.

Thanks all for the comments.

Are the wilwoods going with the car when you sell Mark? I have standard fronts with 2500's ;) (And I'm over in Kent 1st week in October).

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
At first yes Sam. It's going in the garage to be looked at on tuesday. If it can be a cheap fix then ill get it fixed and the car will hopefully sell as it stands, barring recaro's which are being swapped for standards. If its a costly fix, I will split the car. I think selling the car with the wilwoods and turinis will hopefully be a selling point mate.