ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Betty :)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Alright guys, I thought its about time I got the last of the grills on her sprayed. Gave her a quick wash with Z7 + got her in over night. So off with the side pods + rear bumper again, well it needed a polish anyway
tongue.gif

She's already wearing zymol glasur + red mist from last week
biggrin.gif

veeziee001.jpg

veeziee007.jpg

veeziee010.jpg

veeziee016.jpg

veeziee014.jpg

veeziee015.jpg

veeziee019.jpg

veeziee026.jpg

veeziee025.jpg

veeziee027.jpg

veeziee033.jpg

veeziee029.jpg

veeziee036.jpg

veeziee037.jpg

veeziee039.jpg

veeziee041.jpg

veeziee042.jpg

:D

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Renault and orange peel FFS :( Only problem when it looks so mint, it makes you notice that shite!

Extremely jealous looks minnt.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
aww, if any one else says drive it!!!! I enjoy driving her + cleaning her! ;)

cheers guys :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Drive it? lol

If you ever post any pictures of it outside of that airfield, I think I'd pass out.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Looks nice. Will you ever sell it do you think? Otherwise you're just keeping it mint for the next owner.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
I dont want to use her for getting to work everyday or the shops! I like to use her to go places, rather than racking up miles for nothing!

I'll be holding on to her, and keeping her in tip top condition coz I like a clean + tidy car!

DCi 100
If that car could talk it would probably tell you to stop scratching it's ass and fluffing it up and take it for a big long dirty walk while it's raining in a muddy field :)

Turbo LY R27
looks very nice. with all the time you spend detailing in that warehouse does ur boss ever moan at u for not doing any work lol!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Betty the beast! ;)

I've set myself a challenge, not to clean her for atleast 2 weeks! ............. I'll try!

R27
Now that is absolutely stunning.

Only problem is I would never want to drive it again after getting it that clean!!

Not a 320d
I think Z8 hapers the performance of wax but maybe im a r****d, i guess its the same s**t as red mist. ive applied it over z carbon before and found the durability to be a lot less than i expected.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Durability isnt a major factor for me, its the finish. Red Mist is excellent stuff, I prefer it over Z8 tbh.

Renaultsport Clio V6
Lookes good, I will have to get my front bumper sprayed soon. Yours is so much cleaner than mine. ;)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
My front bumper has just been aniolated within the last few months, I knew i should have kept her locked up completely over winter months :(