ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best satnav on a budget?

golf
got about 120 to play with for xmas

whats the best sat nav tiwh speed cams for around there?

cheers

i got a black sat nav off ebay with tom tom software for 100 quid, one of those onrs companys buy old satnav versions and put new sofware in and sell for cheap

Clio III - S 1.5dci
myguide 3100 is £79.99 in Halfords (I think the £10 voucher is still on). This sues the igo software, but it's system is window CE, so you can load tom tom software on there, mp3 players, divx players etc - I have had mine for a few weeks and it's really great, i ahve used tom tom's in the past and this is by no means inferior!!

RenaultSport 197
Navman F20.

This is what I use and I love it to bits! TomTom's are good, but I have used a couple and can't exactly preach anything amazing about it. It depends how many features you want on it. For a budget it is not going to have all the latest gizmo's unless you go out and buy upgrade packs.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I recently ordered the Garmin Nuvi 250 from Amazon, £115. European and UK mapping, very slim unit and the power supply and bracket are seperate, so if the bracket wears out it's only a tenner to replace.

(Plus, on a childish note you can replace the navigation arrow with an army tank!)

Clio 1.2/ Impreza Type R
used to work selling sat nav garmin are the best if u must get one but in essance they are all s**t just get a map

navman are reasonably priced for what they offer as a product .
i bought the 330 a couple of years ago .