ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Recharchable AA batteries??

Need some for my Flash for the D40.

Don't want to spend mega money but need some that will supply enough juice for the flash!

Mk2 Golf GTI
I can tell you which ones not to buy!

I bought some FAMEART ones for my 360 controller and they lasted well at first but after a few months they don't charge at all.

A4 Avant
I've found the biggest problem with buying rechargables is getting a charger that can output enough power to fully charge them. It's not point having high mAh batteries if the charger is only half chrging them.

I'd look for some over 2400mAh abtteries and then try and match a charger to them. I bought one for my Dad from Maplins, was about three times the price of the batteries but fully charges them and they last for about 400 photos in his camera using the built in flash.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I've had some Uniross ones since 2004 and they've been good. I think I've only ever run them out once and have used them in PS2 controllers and worked for quite a while.