ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best mobile contract for £20

J

jakm15

contract up in a week. saw 1 in the paper free samsung galaxy portal, unlimited web, unlimited txts, 200 mins £20

any one seen anything better?

thanks

J

jakm15

sounds cheap, im after a android fone or similar with apps and unlimited internet.

SLK 350
I changed from O2 to Voda on their SIM only rolling monthly contract, 600 mins, unltd text, and 500mb data for £20. Soon as the new iPhone is out I'll take a contract then.

Perfect.

T-Mobile will do the G2 (HTC Hero) £20 p/m 600 mins, 500 txts, free web + a booster (unlim texts, landline, tmob calls) 24 mths

You wouldn't believe the deal I got via Vodafone for HTC desire...free phone, unlimited texts to any network, 600minutes of calls anytime to any network, unlimited Internet bundle (fair use) and free 16gb memory card, 18mth contract...£20 per month via their web team. Deal has now expired unfortunately.

If you haven't got a twitter account, set one up and 'follow' vodafone. the web team have all sorts of deals going on all the time!

Last edited: