ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best exhaust ? Not a yozza!

Rb 182
Alright guys I want an exhaust n Im goin to Decat it ect....

Want a good system but don't won't to spend that much on a yozza

What's the next best thing after yozza??

Miltech??

Pics n vid would be good to back up your point ;)

Cheers guys

Westfield
Try a search mate, so many threads on this you can read all the different opinions.

Everyone likes different systems depending on what they look for in sound and looks.

Clio 172 cup
Think this guy just wants to know what exhaust is like a yozza but doesnt want to spend a months wages on the thing

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
BTB's are epic. I know this as i have one.

Barring a Yozza, the rest are much the same imho, just buy whichever one is cheap 2nd hand.

Dont forget the Supersprint....in terms of quality they are in the same league as BTB and YS.
The rest are cheaper in manufacture and quality

If you cannot afford a yozza, the next best is obviously a second hand yozza, thirdly saving up an extra month and buying a yozza lol

Mine came with a Piper fitted and I've not seen any reason to change it. Seems solidly built, looks smart and sounds pretty good when giving it some.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I have a rs192 on my 182. I bought It because it wasnt expensive. It looks alright and sounds good. It's not loud either suits me down to a tee and I would recommend it.

Z4 Coupe
Do what I did mate, Save a little longer and do the job properly! Go Yozza, you will NEVER regret it and also if you have it for a year then want to sell on, you will always get a good chunk of money back as the build quality is head and shoulders above the rest!

260% JCW
^i WILL silence you, soon ;)

Sounds interesting.

Is there any proof that yo get the best gains from a K-Tec exhaust?

Yo?....:clown:

PFC did a dyno shoot out on a 172 cup a while ago, lots of different exhausts including an Orbisound system (Yozza wasn't about then, they were to busy polishing and perfecting those welds lol) Anyway Ktech gave the best gains.

Waits for PFC comments.......and dyno myths........

No doubt Freds got something planned though to test the newer systems and find out which is the best, about time IMO. Who ever wins will no doubt get lots of custom Inc mine.

Last edited:
  None
I had a Yozza on my 182 for 8 months and when i took it off the system still looked brand new, as a result resale value was fantastic, almost what i paid for it but when i took it off i re fitted my older zorstec system and i actually thought it sounded a bit better than the yozza, just my opinion though and the yozza wins hands down on quality of build and material used to make it, i'd definately get another yozza if i got another 182 :)

Inferno 182 & Saxo
Didnt Fred say that the Sportex system seemed OK? Judging by prices on ebay its by far the cheapest aftermarket exhaust system out there

260% JCW
These kind of places remind me of the old powerflow exhausts, basically made to a similar shape as the original, with your choice of end trim.

Cheap and cheerful, and no gains apart from looks.