ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bemused

Status
Not open for further replies.
  2002 clio 172
well what can i say, been asleep and out since this morning, thought i`d come on again now and see how my thread was going.................... its been closed?

am totally p...ing myself at some of the comments on the said thread and am surprised some were taking the piss? alls i know is people on this forum aint got a clue lol.

then there are some others saying `close thread` and `why aint this thread been closed yet?`

what the hell?

i come from another car brand and another forum and must say they all knew what they are talking about and know all about cars.

hey ho i am going to enjoy my 172 but im affraid this forum aint for me...............:rasp:

Stripped yozza'd cup
A lot of the people that questioned what you were saying have degrees in motorsports engineering....

Yes, AC loses you HP but it's very minimal, 5 or 6 at most, suggesting you can't pull away from another car because of it is ridiculous.

It's probably best that you don't spend too much time on here... arrogance isn't tolerated very well, especially not when it's combined with idiocy.

Fiesta ST-3
well what can i say, been asleep and out since this morning, thought i`d come on again now and see how my thread was going.................... its been closed?

am totally p...ing myself at some of the comments on the said thread and am surprised some were taking the piss? alls i know is people on this forum aint got a clue lol.

then there are some others saying `close thread` and `why aint this thread been closed yet?`

what the hell?

i come from another car brand and another forum and must say they all knew what they are talking about and know all about cars.

hey ho i am going to enjoy my 172 but im affraid this forum aint for me...............:rasp:

Okay bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.